This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gears of wars 3

Go down 
+3
daveMastaKill
Master_Chief
tahmid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tahmid
Seaman Recruit

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:53 am

hey there i loved gears 1 & 2 and am wondering when gears 3 would come out i think i read a destructoid article saying its coming out with the next generation of consoles when the next unreal engine is developed if thats true how long is that wait cause i cant waiT!!!!!!!!btw pick up left 4 ead 2
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 am

tahmid wrote:
hey there i loved gears 1 & 2 and am wondering when gears 3 would come out i think i read a destructoid article saying its coming out with the next generation of consoles when the next unreal engine is developed if thats true how long is that wait cause i cant waiT!!!!!!!!btw pick up left 4 ead 2
Does it have good nose textures?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 am

My magic 8 ball says that Gears 3 will come 2011 for XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 am

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
They'd better fix and the goddamn matchmaking problems.

Seriously, my wife and I played a coupe nights ago, and there were three playlists that were blank in the dropdown menu, and showed as Submission in the title bar.

Then, it was like playing on release night again....friggin 20 minutes waits in the lobby.

It fixed last night, but the horrible matchmaking (played with a team from Spain, Austria, Australia, and France) was as usual. If we don't have a full party, we have no shot of a lagless--or at least tolerable lag---match.

The game was too fun for the online to be so broken.

Bungie's Matchmaking is flawless, and playing with people from other countries on Halo 3 or ODST hasn't been a problem at all. And other games like Call of Duty 4, NBA 2K10 and others have no issues as far as connection...bothers me a lot because I really like the story and characters behind the Gears universe, and the gameplay is my favorite shooter gameplay out there.

Yes sometimes they're machmaking takes a while indeed. That's why i want Gears 3 to take they're time. Theres no rush. A 2011 release is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Inconsistent shotgun play, that's my number one fix I hate shooting someone twice in the back just for them to turn around and kill me with one shoot.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:32 pm

I play Gears mostly for the campaign. Horde mode is the only thing I play online for the most part. But yeah Epic needs to polish up their net code or something.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:27 am

Don't own any Gears games yet.
What's the matter with me!?! lol
I may get one.
Which one's better; Gears 1 or Gears 2?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 am

pspvampire wrote:
I may get one.

They're both amazing games in the SinglePlayer. Gears 2 have of course better graphics than the first. However the multiplayer could be better. It has is problems yes, but is way better than was when the game was released. Has a Gears of War fan i'de pick both. Gears is already on Xbox classics so its cheap, and you can get the Gears 2 GOTY edition with all the downloadable content.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 pm

I dont really care if its 2011.As long as they annouce it will be released next e3 im fine.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm

pspvampire wrote:
I may get one.

Get Gears 2 game of the year edition. It has all the DLC.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 pm

pspvampire wrote:
I may get one.

I personally liked gears 2.I dont really play the online though.Gears 2 campaign is more action packed and fun.but,gears 1 campaign was harder and more of a challenge.I liked gears 2 story better,but you might get lost if you havnt beat the first.The soundtrack on the second was better imo,but gears 1 fits the game aswell.gears 1 you fight challenging things like berserkers and General RAAM.But in gears 2 you get to ride a reaver and control a brumak(GIANT creatures/awesome blowing stuff up weapon Twisted Evil ).There both GREAT games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears of wars 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of wars 3   Gears of wars 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of wars 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: