This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ODST price...really?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ODST price...really? Empty
PostSubject: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:15 pm

To me, ODST was totally worth it, yet they argue about it's price when they will

1-Pay 30 USD each for a GAME DEMO
2-Buy anything that says "PS3 Exclusive"

It was worth it, but fanboys like BBC, presedor and others can't really diprove it to me with anything other then a biased opinion, funny, especially when they want those things above.

Speaking of which, what else will PS3 fanboys always do along with this topic?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm

its fine. the game plus the entire Halo 3 MP component, its worth it
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:24 pm

The game and Firefight is worth $60 alone and that's not counting the best multiplayer experience available on any console. Don't let anyone say otherwise. Hell it takes about the same amount of time to finish Modern Warfare 2 and nobody calls it an addon pack to Call of Duty 4. Halo and MS haters just say so becuase they don't have anything else to bash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:39 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
The game and Firefight is worth $60 alone and that's not counting the best multiplayer experience available on any console. Don't let anyone say otherwise. Hell it takes about the same amount of time to finish Modern Warfare 2 and nobody calls it an addon pack to Call of Duty 4. Halo and MS haters just say so becuase they don't have anything else to bash.
True, Halo 3 multiplayer alone is worth $60
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Halo 3 ODST is one of those rare cases that its worth to some people and for some its actually a little of a rip off.
Anyone like me that does not possess the map pack obvious that the 60 dollar price is not a bad deal. But for those who bought all the map packs from Live its actually overpriced. I mean you are buying the same thing all over again isn't that right? I think that the main campaing and FireFight should be made downloadable content from Live for 40 dollar, that would be a little more nice from the side of M$.
Overall i do believe that this game is intended for fans of Halo only. So its not that kind of a big deal. Amazing is that the Halo community is way bigger than i thought...more than 3 million copies? Amazing!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Seems worth it. I'm actually finally getting it soon xD Plus, the REACH beta makes it more than worth it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 pm

They are going to preview it on December 12 on spike TV on 8pm EST.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:
They are going to preview it on December 12 on spike TV on 8pm EST.

I can't wait to see the epic pwnage that footage is going to dish out to all PS3 fanboys around the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODST price...really?   ODST price...really? Empty

Back to top Go down

ODST price...really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: