This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me

Go down 
+5
Master_Chief
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
Blixtstorm
M3A7L04F
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me Empty
PostSubject: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w678hAwHWd0

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

some of the comments say I look like MLD's son

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 pm

i have to agree with one part, it may be hard some times to follow what your saying.

I dont know if you got it, but i have friend that was born with a mouth defection or what-ever but you do talk with clear voice most of the time. Creds...

Still a fully grown man to insult on someone's dis-ability is just not ethically right. What a fucking scumbag...

Not trying to offend you, keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

First of all I have no dis ability.

Second I sound completely normal in real life. I just sound weird when I'm recording..
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

That guy is an asshole. I can understand your accent just fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:02 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I guess I have to talk slower so the Brownies can understand this.

I don't have an accent in real life...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Everyone sounds weird on recording Wink

Hell i dont even know its me Razz

But the point is, for a fully grown person to make fun of any "physical or mental things" is a real fucking asshole... I mean where are his manners? God I hope he doesn't get to breed... If any would want to do it with that thing Razz

I really hope he dies from Swine-flu (H1N1), part that hes is one, second that he acts like one.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:15 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

are u american.....you sound kinda european?!
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:17 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

yes I am american, my nationality is polish
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I had alot of classmates in school, like 8 people of 30 Razz

Do you speak polish? I do know some words, and a rhyme. Its about cucumber and a guy called Jorek... Razz
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Do you speak polish? I do know some words, and a rhyme. Its about cucumber and a guy called Jorek... Razz
I know how to speak polish but only a little bit. I never heard that joke...
I might make the video response today....or tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Don't respond to him, just prove him wrong, but don't directly respond to him. All you need to do is speak clearly, use facts, and own ps3 fantards.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I know how to speak polish but only a little bit. I never heard that joke...
I might make the video response today....or tomorrow...

I dont know how to spell but here it goes:

Jorek o gorek kebaza e snorek, kebaza o checkva Jorek e pekva. I think it goes something like that.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:35 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Don't respond to him, just prove him wrong, but don't directly respond to him. All you need to do is speak clearly, use facts, and own ps3 fantards.
so make a video about him but dont put it as a video response to him? Just prove how sad he is?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
so make a video about him but dont put it as a video response to him? Just prove how sad he is?

No, don't respond to him. That's what he wants. Just keep making videos and work on improving them so everything he says about who is wrong. Don't give him the satisfaction of you responding to him.

If I were you I'd make a video talking about how racist and homophobic PS3 fanboys are and how they are nothing but a bunch of hateful assholes that are so obsessed with their love for Sony they stopped playing the games they rant about years ago. Instead of playing games all they do is sit around hating on Microsoft and Nintendo for completely owning Sony after two generations of being on the top. Dropping down to last place has left them disturbed minds and they live in a fantasy world where they believe Sony still matters. Everyone knows PS3 fans are the worst, destructiod.com did a whole article on it. At least when Nintendo and Microsoft lost to Sony back in the day their fans enjoyed their consoles and lost with dignity. PS3 fans are the worst kind of losers, the kind that refused to believe the truth. There's a special place in hell for their kind.

That's what I would do.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

No, don't respond to him. That's what he wants. Just keep making videos and work on improving them so everything he says about who is wrong. Don't give him the satisfaction of you responding to him.

If I were you I'd make a video talking about how racist and homophobic PS3 fanboys are and how they are nothing but a bunch of hateful assholes that are so obsessed with their love for Sony they stopped playing the games they rant about years ago. Instead of playing games all they do is sit around hating on Microsoft and Nintendo for completely owning Sony after two generations of being on the top. Dropping down to last place has left them disturbed minds and they live in a fantasy world where they believe Sony still matters. Everyone knows PS3 fans are the worst, destructiod.com did a whole article on it. At least when Nintendo and Microsoft lost to Sony back in the day their fans enjoyed their consoles and lost with dignity. PS3 fans are the worst kind of losers, the kind that refused to believe the truth. There's a special place in hell for their kind.

That's what I would do.
sometimes I wonder why you dont do videos since you come up with great ideas!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:52 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
First of all I have no dis ability.

Second I sound completely normal in real life. I just sound weird when I'm recording..
We all do. I sound totally different over my 360 headset than I do in real life. Dont listen to this moron. He looks like some inbred hillbilly. lol
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:28 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

That's what I would do.

Use it, we support each other unlike the stupid trey brotherhood. You have my permission to use every word I typed. You don't have to give me credit or anything. Although if I were you I'd word it a bit different so it sounds more naturals than typed words.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

That's what I would do.

LOL,i know.he would get like a 1 000 000 subs if he made vids.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 pm

I told him to fuck off in one of his vids comments section and he blocked me as did ELPRESAFAG.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
I told him to fuck off in one of his vids comments section and he blocked me as did ELPRESAFAG.
maybe they're just but hurt?
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 am

i tore this fucker up people like him is the reason i joined this forum

"congratulations your sad life consist of insulting others in the name of PlayStation. not only that but offending disable people. you ps3 fanboys are the worst.sure he might have a speech problem (accent) but his age alone puts him in a better place then u are. you're a 40+ yr old fanboy dissing people half ur age cuz of video games. ur face under that title is an automatic FAIL. your vids should't be used for the console war it should be used for a anti-high school dropout campaign"
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 am

djsonic99 wrote:

"congratulations your sad life consist of insulting others in the name of PlayStation. not only that but offending disable people. you ps3 fanboys are the worst.sure he might have a speech problem (accent) but his age alone puts him in a better place then u are. you're a 40+ yr old fanboy dissing people half ur age cuz of video games. ur face under that title is an automatic FAIL. your vids should't be used for the console war it should be used for a anti-high school dropout campaign"

Nice work. You set him in his place.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
djsonic99 wrote:

Nice work. You set him in his place.

thanks man thats what im here for. anyway, that fag blocked me and took it off in his comments.....i must of touched a nerve. these fanboys can't take the truth
Back to top Go down
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:20 pm

yo M3A7L04F he can't talk look at him hes a FAT BASTARD troll, you made him so angry he went to a personal level. your better that that scum bag. i really hope he dies from a heart attack, the only time he makes vids is when burger king is closed.

M3A7L04F your above that trailer park hillbilly troll. as i said you made him so angry he had to make personal comments. so you win bro. keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me   LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL Thetruthnow37's video response to me
Page 1 of 1