This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
DuDZZ
handkerchief
cannibalshinobi
Arbiteris
spartan225
Noel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm

I hate my gamertag. I need you to do something. File at me so i can change my gamertag. I go on all the time so i wont be banned. And when you do that, i want you to think of my new gamertag. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!112565673434578768 My gamertag is Sturgis 4625

Last edited by PhunkGamer on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:05 pm

filing loads of complaints against your gamertag does not let you change it, it will get you banned...idiot
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:06 pm

spartan225 wrote:
filing loads of complaints against your gamertag does not let you change it, it will get you banned...idiot

LOL
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:40 pm

spartan225 wrote:

dammit microsoft. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:25 pm

spartan225 wrote:

did they change the policy? i got my GT changed when i had my friends file complaints against it, but that was a while ago.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

did they change the policy? i got my GT changed when i had my friends file complaints against it, but that was a while ago.

what was your gamer tag before. because if it has something the least bit offencive they will make you change it
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:21 pm

spartan225 wrote:

2nd time i believe is a ban... 1st time is them basicly forcing you to change your name... i did it before when i didn't like my xbl name
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:21 am

matrixrory wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

what was your gamer tag before. because if it has something the least bit offencive they will make you change it

is ajskullcrusher offensive? and it doesn't matter, they have an automated system that files with those types of complaints.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:31 am

I thought you could change but you had to pay? How much could it possibly cost?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:12 am

spartan225 wrote:
LOL
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I thought you could change but you had to pay? How much could it possibly cost?

changing GT doesnt cost that much at all, i got my GT changed, then i called MS and asked them to change it again because i misspelled it Razz

I got a redeem code for it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm

I filed a complaint! You are going to get banned and your account will be removed within the next few days!

Lmao jk Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I filed a complaint! You are going to get banned and your account will be removed within the next few days!

Lmao jk Razz

" choking noise "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: XBox Live-
Jump to: