This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What video game got you into gaming?

Go down 
+22
handkerchief
*Fuu*
Kazthesensation
arnt god of war
the RPG guy
sososhocked79
spartan225
fonderplague
IcyMeteor
the_xbox_monkey
dreadraptor85
DeW
game0reviews
DuDZZ
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
GeneralMLD
daveMastaKill
Blixtstorm
Stoney
popjack88
gusgus2022
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

What video game got you into gaming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What video game got you into gaming?   What video game got you into gaming? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 pm

To be honest... Jak and Daxter.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: What video game got you into gaming?   What video game got you into gaming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:09 pm

My first games were on the SNES. But Resident Evil 2 was what really got me into gaming. Halfway through the game, I was thinking"Holy Shit this game is awesome".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: What video game got you into gaming?   What video game got you into gaming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 am

I really dont remember what got me into gaming... the Xbox 360 got me more into a major amount of gaming but the gameboy might have helped? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: What video game got you into gaming?   What video game got you into gaming? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 am

mine was smash court tennis on ps1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What video game got you into gaming?   What video game got you into gaming? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What video game got you into gaming?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2