This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Xbox 360 Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sososhocked79
Seaman Recruit

Free Xbox 360 Games Empty
PostSubject: Free Xbox 360 Games   Free Xbox 360 Games EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:51 am

Wassup guys i just found a new site that offers free xbox 360 games or any other games for free all you have to do is answer surveys for this website. i signed up 4 days ago and i already have 11 dollars and 95 cents im saving up for Halo ODST and i will also get halo reach when it comes out but anyways to sign up for this website go to:

Free Xbox 360 Games Banner1

AND when ur ready to order your item you can do it on the site. they get their stuff from amazon.com.

1 more thing put your real info when signing up cause if you put a fake street address and stuff like that when you order something its gonna go to the wrong address.

If you need any help go to youtube for tutorials
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Free Xbox 360 Games   Free Xbox 360 Games EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Sounds too good to be True
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Free Xbox 360 Games   Free Xbox 360 Games EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Sounds too good to be True

No this stuff's usually real but there's a catch... these sites only stock up every so often and they sell out of almost everything within a few minutes.
I know people who've managed to get some of the stuff from the site but unless you wanna sit around staring at the site all day, waiting for them to stock up, it's almost pointless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
sososhocked79
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Free Xbox 360 Games   Free Xbox 360 Games EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm

This site is different it is actually supported by amazon and amazon is always stocked with prizes
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Free Xbox 360 Games   Free Xbox 360 Games EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:16 pm

I would not try it because the last time I did something like this where you had to do surveys my account's password got changed but lucky I knew the answer to the security question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Xbox 360 Games   Free Xbox 360 Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Xbox 360 Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: