This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)

Go down 
+5
Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Stoney
lightlamp
M3A7L04F
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Hey guys,how about this one.

"Dear Humanity,We Regret being alien bastards,We Regret coming to earth,and we most certainly Regret that the corp just blew up our regety ass fleet!!!"

Halo 2.

Heres mine:

"What do i look like a fucking botanist? Some kind of plant i dunno."

Gears of war 1 i think
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Yes and No. It is from Gears of War but its from the sequel. Gears 2. When Carmine ask Marcus about the "glowing plants" in the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Wow, I'm not familar with any of these.
xD

Well I know it's breaking the rules but here's my quote anyway Razz It's very easy

"By Azura, By Azura, by Azura! It's the mighty grand champion, I can't believe it's you! Can I carry your weapon, shine your boots, backrub perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:10 pm

pspvampire wrote:
xD

Well I know it's breaking the rules but here's my quote anyway Razz It's very easy

"By Azura, By Azura, by Azura! It's the mighty grand champion, I can't believe it's you! Can I carry your weapon, shine your boots, backrub perhaps?"
That weird guy in oblivion
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Yes and No. It is from Gears of War but its from the sequel. Gears 2. When Carmine ask Marcus about the "glowing plants" in the Hollow.

Whoops,for some reason i thoguht the chapter where he said the quote was in gears 1.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 pm

pspvampire wrote:
xD

the guy who i always love to knock off on Dive rock
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:03 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
xD

That weird guy in oblivion

Adoring fan xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)   Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Name that game!!! (The Video game Quote game)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2