This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.

Go down 
+3
orca464
Arbiteris
C_Panda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. Empty
PostSubject: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 am

Quote :
Sony Boss Takes A Swing Or Two At The Wii
By Luke Plunkett, 11:00 PM on Thu Nov 26, 2009
With sales of the PS3 on the rebound, Sony are starting to get a little of their old swagger back.

Speaking with GI.biz, Sony Computer Entertainment boss Andrew House has taken a couple of shots not at his company's arch-rival, the Xbox 360, but at the Wii, a console he says is experiencing quite the "downturn".

"I think at a time when we're seeing one of the major competitors somewhat losing a sense of momentum - at least in many of the markets I've looked at - it's gratifying to see a platform that's always had a very significant share of sales go to third party publishers capture that momentum again", he says.

"The knock-on effect can only be a positive one if publishers are making up 75 per cent of the sales on a particular platform, as opposed to a much smaller share elsewhere, then that's the platform I think it's in their interests to see succeed - and I think that's the dynamic we're seeing return right now."

Asked to clarify exactly which "competitor" he was talking about, House elaborates. "From data that we're starting to see, in some of the publicly-released figures, we're seeing a significant year-on-year downturn for the Wii. I think that's just a factor of this Holiday season."

Hey, it's been a rough few years for Sony. Let him have his fun.

http://m.kotaku.com/site?t=6z3fpH7K62LuqgGBuvb5fA&sid=kotakuip

Good to see that Sony is back to their arrogant ways.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 am

hes just desperate
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:30 am

i like pie again
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 am

orca464 wrote:
i like pie again

Orca Likes Pie
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 am

I like pie too.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:05 am

I like In N Out.

pig
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 am

ooo, looks like someone is a little butt hurt because its being outsold by the wii again.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Mmm pie.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
orca464 wrote:
i like pie again

Orca Likes Pie

We all do
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.   Lol.  Sony boss is talking shit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol. Sony boss is talking shit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: