This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The True Self

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 pm

while we go toe to toe over our respective consoles, as i've stated, you guys show a better class of togetherness and leadership. as an example of the kinds of comments ive seen of late from our supposed great 'weebol owning' leader, this kind of thing is just, well its fucked. and i apologise im still around i guess its you guys are far better in how you handle your business.

these quotes are from, well you can guess cant you:

Quote :
if i was god,and someone was against me,id give their whole family cancer,and watch them suffer,i have very little compassion for people,and absolutly none for my haters,so if i ever see a vid about one of my haters dieing,ill lmao

Quote :
your mother has cancer faggot,lmao

Quote :
youve been sidelined faggot,i dont have time to type fight nerds,im not a typing queer,who wants to be next,lmao typing nerds

Quote :
calling me out on da internetr,lmao,fuck you faggot,i lmao, at you forum faggots,get over it already fuckstain

Quote :
if i ban you here,it doesnt necessarilary mean i will ban you on da temple known as elpresador,but i may,i usually dont comment on taht one,i get over 100 pms a day,now watch this simple commenbt here get da sensitive 6 pussies swollen,i can hear it now,he thinks hes god,lmao
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 pm

LMFAO!!!!!! Awesome post xD
"youve been sidelined faggot,i dont have time to type fight nerds,im not a typing queer"

hehehe epic fail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I guess I don't keep up well enough with that guy. How many channels does he have devoted to the PS3/Treybrotherhood? And he calls others nerds? Oh please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm

4 channels at least, actually 5, i think theres a generalmld one which is spelled differently to.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
4 channels at least, actually 5, i think theres a generalmld one which is spelled differently to.

I don't understand that, at all. Who is he impressing with his antics and trolling?
Back to top Go down
lli2j4r
Seaman Recruit

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:30 pm

ps3 is dead last! 360 won by long shot! ps3 has no games i dont even see 1 game this year thats worth playing
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:

I don't understand that, at all. Who is he impressing with his antics and trolling?

i thought having more than 1 channel was against the rules? who knows. maybe its one for each slight variation of his personality lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Wow. What terrible things for him to wish for on a persons family. And all over a gaming console. He's a dirtbag loser.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Wow. What terrible things for him to wish for on a persons family. And all over a gaming console. He's a dirtbag loser.

but the most famous quote atm is 'its all entertainment' so we're just supposed to assume its all in jest.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

but the most famous quote atm is 'its all entertainment' so we're just supposed to assume its all in jest.
Very true. That really shows what a dispicable person that he is. Thats not even something to joke about. He has no excuse.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Very true. That really shows what a dispicable person that he is. Thats not even something to joke about. He has no excuse.

now he's spamming useless vids. you'll notice one comment on one of his recent vids is that the console war is boring. oh no we have no leader ~quakes in booties~ LOL
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:08 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

now he's spamming useless vids. you'll notice one comment on one of his recent vids is that the console war is boring. oh no we have no leader ~quakes in booties~ LOL

I'm guessing people have stopped taking him seriously and have started ridiculing his broken record clown antics. He's probably getting sick of it and trying to build it back into a really hatefull "war" again. The way he likes it.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I'm guessing people have stopped taking him seriously and have started ridiculing his broken record clown antics. He's probably getting sick of it and trying to build it back into a really hatefull "war" again. The way he likes it.

well i hope not man. those people arent the kind you want to have as people to back you up. unfortunately because he's so big, theres a big problem there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The True Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Self   The True Self Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: