This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone got the wii?

Go down 
+9
Stoney
spartan225
*Fuu*
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
PlayStation
dreadraptor85
Noel
Arbiteris
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Anyone got the wii? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Anyone got the wii?I do,and i love it as much as my 360.It does have a bad library but is still fun and has awesome Metroid games.I am a little bit of a nintendo fan but not a nintendo fanboy.IMO,most nintendo fanboys are ignorant.Thats why i left that fanbase.

Wii60 4 life lol!
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:25 pm

i have one. never play it that much. once i get new super mario bros wii, I'll go back.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:03 pm

No. My neighbors and a few of my relatives got Wii though.
Back to top Go down
PlayStation

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 pm

The Wii is pretty crappy I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 pm

PlayStation wrote:

Your screen name seems suspicious. (I'm not hating though.)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 pm

PlayStation wrote:

No it isnt.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:53 am

id get a wii for the virtual console. games i played as a kid are nice.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 am

I plan on getting a Wii sometime. Right now there's more games then I have time for on Xbox 360. But I've always loved Nintendo games and I want to play Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, and the new Zelda that's in development.

I might as well just wait until it and it's games are nice a cheap. Nintendo is a quality company so I'll make sure they get my money by purchasing a new system, not used. Just like I did with my Xbox 360.

My plan for the PS3 is kind of similar to my Wii plan, but since I hate Sony there are a few differences. Since there are so few games I want to play for it I can't justify the purchase. So I'm going to wait until PS4 comes out and makes the PS3 super cheap. Then I'll buy a used PS3 so Sony doesn't get a dime of my money and buy the few games worth playing used too to make sure developers don't see a dime of my money for supporting the evil Sony.

My plan is to stay a generation behind when it comes to the Playstation brand so I can play the decent games without supporting Sony. I'll always buy Microsoft and Nintendo machines new to make sure that I'm supporting the destruction of Sony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 pm

PlayStation wrote:
Such harsh words Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
PlayStation wrote:
Such harsh words Sad
Its not crappy its just not got a very good library of games.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:45 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
id get a wii for the virtual console. games i played as a kid are nice.

I agree with the boss cheers Playing games like The Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask would take me back to a more.....how you say..more hassle free time! Like not having to worry about money
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 pm

i like it as much as my 360. it just need a better library. developers think they can slack off because its not HD and it dosent help nintendo isnt getting crap when it comes to 3rd party support (than god for high voltage software)

yeah me and some friends may put up a 4 person co-op playthrough of the grinder once its released later next year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm

I don't really like the wii. The only reason I'd ever get one is if my gamecube broke and so I could replace it with wii and play my gamecube games still.

I prefer 360 a lot more and even ps3 a lot more.

TREYBOX 360 for life xD nah doesn't really work does it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Divern

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 am

Monster Hunter Tri will be beast.

It's already won my GOTY 2010 and it's not even out yet.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:35 pm

No I dont... I did but it got stolen. A year ago, however my mom says she will get us one when it comes tax days. Though I even asked my brother and he said he does not like the Wii.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:30 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I plan on getting a Wii sometime. Right now there's more games then I have time for on Xbox 360. But I've always loved Nintendo games and I want to play Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, and the new Zelda that's in development.

I might as well just wait until it and it's games are nice a cheap. Nintendo is a quality company so I'll make sure they get my money by purchasing a new system, not used. Just like I did with my Xbox 360.

My plan for the PS3 is kind of similar to my Wii plan, but since I hate Sony there are a few differences. Since there are so few games I want to play for it I can't justify the purchase. So I'm going to wait until PS4 comes out and makes the PS3 super cheap. Then I'll buy a used PS3 so Sony doesn't get a dime of my money and buy the few games worth playing used too to make sure developers don't see a dime of my money for supporting the evil Sony.

My plan is to stay a generation behind when it comes to the Playstation brand so I can play the decent games without supporting Sony. I'll always buy Microsoft and Nintendo machines new to make sure that I'm supporting the destruction of Sony.

Less competition = Push towards monopoly = Bad.

study
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Less competition = Push towards monopoly = Bad.

study
I support all three. Though I kinda regret supporting Sony, but I still do. I hope PS3 fanboys can enjoy their games, but I cannot say that I support them being rude and arrogant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the wii?   Anyone got the wii? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone got the wii?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: