This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...

Go down 
+4
daveMastaKill
*Fuu*
handkerchief
DemonWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... Empty
PostSubject: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:07 pm

you noticed that he doesnt even sound pissed off or anything. if your console did that in 10 minutes i would be screaming at the thing i would go crazy.
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:08 pm

This is why i dont like fanboys.. They bash a game and hardware that they never own or played.. Man, PS3 fanboys are pathetic.. Keep saying the same old crap. And they always says the crazys stuff

"Xbox 360 has no games"

"Xbox 360 has a high failure rate"

"Halo is nothing but a overhype kiddy game"

"Gears of War is more like Gears of Lag"

"Xbox 360 is nothing but last gen garbage"

and so on...

Last edited by *Fuu* on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 pm

matrixrory wrote:
you noticed that he doesnt even sound pissed off or anything. if your console did that in 10 minutes i would be screaming at the thing i would go crazy.
He was probably aware that he's 360 going to break.. So, he can put it on youtube to piss off Xbox fans
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
He was probably aware that he's 360 going to break.. So, he can put it on youtube to piss off Xbox fans

i fail to believe that anyone would have thier camera ready because the console might break in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Djmindz: "Forza nobody plays it or even talks about it anymore, its nothing but a overrated arcade racer that faiiiiiled"

Dont they ever do research? Its the one most played game on live right now, for a racer thats incredible. I have a hard time not to play it, i play it more then all my other games combined.
Arcade race? Its more of a simulator then Gran Turismo ever will be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Djmindz: "Forza nobody plays it or even talks about it anymore, its nothing but a overrated arcade racer that faiiiiiled"

Dont they ever do research? Its the one most played game on live right now, for a racer thats incredible. I have a hard time not to play it, i play it more then all my other games combined.

And on top of that, it's newer than Uncharted and sold about as much!!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

The thing is, racing games never then to sell fast, they sell with an average rate all the time... But "treyies" wont get it in to their skulls.
If Uncharted had been on the 360 it would have sold alot more then on the ps3....

Now im going to download the latest episode of Top gear and go to sleep Razz mayby play some forza after that Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

The thing is, racing games never then to sell fast, they sell with an average rate all the time... But "treyies" wont get it in to their skulls.
If Uncharted had been on the 360 it would have sold alot more then on the ps3....

Now im going to download the latest episode of Top gear and go to sleep Razz mayby play some forza after that Smile

Yeah good point. lol

Go to sleep? Do u live in uk?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Oh no, Sweden. ...what time is it over there? lol
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

go on bbciplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00p8jnc/Top_Gear_Series_14_Episode_4/
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

GMT +1

or

CET +1

So currently its 01:00 at night

I dont like the "iplayer", it always have something wrong on it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm

They always are jealous of Halo mainly lol. how the hell is fable kiddy? and ratchet isn't?
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

You should tell him that the 2 biggest gaming sites[ign and gamespot] said Forza 3 is the best sim ever and it got 9.4 and 9.5 from them.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
They always are jealous of Halo mainly lol. how the hell is fable kiddy? and ratchet isn't?

LOL,good point about the rachet and fable thing
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
QFT Just shows what hypocrites PS3 fanboys are.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

GMT +1

or

CET +1

So currently its 01:00 at night

I dont like the "iplayer", it always have something wrong on it.

Ah ok cool xD

For me it was only like 11 I think.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:

And what about Jak N Daxter? lol

I mean in the beginning of Fable 2, one kid gets shot and one falls out of a castle tower window several hundred meters to the ground.
I mean how is that kiddy?! lmao
And when you kill that boss near the beginning, you keep his head as a trophie.
And you can turn safety-off and kill every single civilian.
lol verrryy kiddy.
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

I mean in the beginning of Fable 2, one kid gets shot and one falls out of a castle tower window several hundred meters to the ground.
lol verrryy kiddy.
lol! l;./
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

lol verrryy kiddy.

You can even have sex in the game.thats VERY kiddy
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

lol verrryy kiddy.

You can even have sex in the game.thats VERY kiddy

Well, you dont see anything just hear a woman/man saying that the never feelt anything like this before. SO POWERFUL Razz

Im still very mad about that game, i got 1 achievement left and i cant get it, anyone got "the colourist"? i could join and get it aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...   Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable is kiddy, Halo is overhyped and no one cares about Forza anymore...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: