This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"It's also on pc" discussion

Go down 
+2
handkerchief
im-360...xbox360
6 posters
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

"It's also on pc" discussion Empty
PostSubject: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Are you getting fed up of hearing ps3fanboys saying most 360 games are also available on the pc?

Okay lets put it this way; me and my friend in school are arguing about who has got better clothes I show his this "It's also on pc" discussion Addidas_250x305
he shows me this "It's also on pc" discussion Air-Force-1-High-New-2004-men-white-grey--0
Then i show him this "It's also on pc" discussion Nike_air_jordan_jacket01 ... but because he doesn't have any clothe better than that he goes ahead and says it doesn't count because my big brother has the same jacket as me...
that's exactly whats going on between the ps3, 360 and the pc (the pc is not a console), the ps3fantards say its on the pc because they can't accept the fact that the 360 has that many exclusives.

Its like saying god of war ain't exclusive to the ps3 because it's also on the psp and like saying little big planet isn't exclusive anymore because its also on the psp....
their logic is so retarded."It's also on pc" discussion Moz-screenshot-3

Last edited by im-360...xbox360 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 am

when they try to argue about features like internet browser and stuff they always forget about pc i wonder why that is
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:16 am

matrixrory wrote:
when they try to argue about features like internet browser and stuff they always forget about pc i wonder why that is
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i also wonder
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 am

You can also get blu-ray on your PC/laptop.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:37 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
You can also get blu-ray on your PC/laptop.

i agree with that but thats only half of what blu ray can do on ps3. bluray on ps3 are on the game disk aswell which is a good advantage. i would use only if they go well we can watch bluray on ps3 then you can say so can i on pc.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Yup yup
good sort of metaphor type thing. Razz

I mean if a person does in fact have a powerful pc capable of running most 360 games then what they have is more of a reason to lean towards ps3 but they don't have a reason to criticise 360. It's like Iphone and Ipod Touch.

Buy Iphone if u dont mind spending a lot more for calling/camera functionality(in pcs case, all random stuff like internet, generic apps and stuff) as well as music.
And Buy Ipod Touch if u purely need it for music and dont need the calling functionality or camera.

The same goes with 360 and pc.
Obviously iphone is superior but there's just as much reason for ipod touch to be available.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Like MLD said PS3 fanboys aren't content with their PS3 exclusives so they have to turn off their PS3 to go jump on the other MS platform in order to play the games that we are already playing on 360. So PS3 fanboys have to jump over to the MS side in order to play the other games that they want to play. And if PS3 exclusives are supposedly so awesome and 360 exclusives are supposedly suck so much then why are PS3 fanboys going to their PC to play these games? Why arent they content with what PS3 has to offer? And even with PC they cant play Halo 3, Gears 2, Forza 3, Project Gotham, Alan Wake and others.
Back to top Go down
screw u M$

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:33 am

you know wat who cares the point is i dont need a 360 to play the game so its not exclusive Wink
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:28 am

screw u M$ wrote:
you know wat who cares the point is i dont need a 360 to play the game so its not exclusive Wink
But you guys want our games so you have to shut off your PS3 and jump over to MS other platform in order to play our console exclusives because theyre not on PS3. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It's also on pc" discussion   "It's also on pc" discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

"It's also on pc" discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: