This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!

Go down 
+6
M3A7L04F
im-360...xbox360
daveMastaKill
spartan225
ShadowCK
DemonWolf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:23 am

Lmfao!!

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.

http://www.ps3informer.com/playstation-3/news/halo-reach-bigger-than-god-of-war-iii-impossible-012041.php

Bungie have never let Halo fans down.
Consistantly releasing AAA Halo games (with the exception of Halo Odst- considered overpriced, and Halo Wars but that's not an fps lol).

We know Bungie always put their heart & soul into the games. God Of War III may be fantastic and we know the previous games were really great too but firstly, they are 2 different genres and secondly, Reach isn't going to be a button masher.
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:28 am

lol ps3informer.

I really enjoyed ODST through, I consider it to be highly underrated.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:29 am

btw bungie did not make halo wars it was ensemble studios
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 am

OMG I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER WHEN I HEARD THIS!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 am

spartan225 wrote:
btw bungie did not make halo wars it was ensemble studios

Oops I fail.

I never bought the game tho... that's probably why I didn't notice xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 am

Unless God of War III creates a MultiPlayer played by millions everyday, yeah i guess HALO : Reach is bigger. GOTY 2010 imo gonna be between StarCraft II and HALO: Reach
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:32 pm

god of war was never a big franchise

*looks at the last two god of war sales*
hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Halo Reach FTW
Button masher for the loss
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:26 pm

PS3 have only one possoble game that can be bigger then Halo Reach, but not to certain about it.

Gran Turismo 5....

No other game, all full GT games have sold about 10 copies each, with the exception of GT1 with 20 m copies....

But God of War? C'mon, I mean C'MON!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:03 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
PS3 have only one possoble game that can be bigger then Halo Reach, but not to certain about it.

Gran Turismo 5....

No other game, all full GT games have sold about 10 copies each, with the exception of GT1 with 20 m copies....

I don't think gt4 made 10 million,its vgcharts or some other site lying. also this is sp3,remember it failed compared to the other 2 ps systems.i don't think gt will even reach 7 million.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Gran Turismo 5....

I don't think gt4 made 10 million,its vgcharts or some other site lying. also this is sp3,remember it failed compared to the other 2 ps systems.i don't think gt will even reach 7 million.
i think gt5 would sell atleast 5million in about 10 months
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

The thing is all racing games sell over time, not like overnight sales like most FPS games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
The thing is all racing games sell over time, not like overnight sales like most FPS games.

my 7 million is included with over time,i don't think it will be that big,forza entered and we haven't seen a gt ever since forza release.gt had no competition all the other times it released.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:22 pm

If Halo: Reach maxes out the 360 hardware, it will look phenomenal. Plus if it has all the game modes of previous Halo games including Forge/Theater mode. I don't see how it wouldn't be number 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:33 pm

ODST was awesome, Reach will be better, they are scared of te blow to the PS3 it brings with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!   GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GOD OF WAR III IS BIGGER THAN HALO REACH!!!
Page 1 of 1