This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to upload and change avatar.

Go down 
+9
360WNED
Lt Xplosi
shadowmonkey987
Zombl337
GeneralMLD
handkerchief
M3A7L04F
343_Guilty_Spark
II XShogunX II
13 posters
AuthorMessage
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

How to upload and change avatar. Empty
PostSubject: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 pm

GeneralMLD asked me to post up a tutorial on how to upload and change your Avatar for those of you that aren't sure.

It is actually very easy to do.

Step 1: Right under the Xbox 360 Republic logo at the top of your screen you will see a few things; Home, Calendar, FAQ, Search, Member List, Usergroups and then finally profile, click this.

Step 2: You should now be viewing your profile details and registration details (note: you must be logged in on your registered profile to do this). Right above the registration information you will see some more things; Information, Preferences, Signature(which shows up at the end of your posts) and Avatar, click this.

Step 3: You will now be in the Avatar control panel, here you will see "Upload an Avatar from computer" and a "browse" button, click this.

Step 4: Select a file from your PC, this can be a GIF, JPEG or any other small image or graphic, when you are done selecting it then it should upload. When you are done selecting it hit the save button at the bottom of your page and you are done! Wink

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Your image size may not be larger than 64Kb and it must be equal or less than 150x200 pixels in size. If you exceed this size limit then your Avatar will not be able to upload.

Vote Shogun for next Mod! lol!

Last edited by II XShogunX II on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks I'll go do it now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm

I put a spider/squirrel as mine
tongue
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:43 pm

hahaha i love my avatar it the funniest pic i could find.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm

matrixrory wrote:

Haha nice one man! I have no problem with rude words but MLD runs the site so he might ask you to change it, but he is a awesome guy so I doubt he will. No harm done. Very Happy

That avatar is so perfect in conjuncture to a Ps3 fanboy who just rants about crap. "How about a big cup of STFU" is all that needs to be said.

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: RE   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:01 pm

that avatar above is just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm

See? I told you MLD is cool. afro
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

Haha nice one man! I have no problem with rude words but MLD runs the site so he might ask you to change it, but he is a awesome guy so I doubt he will. No harm done. Very Happy

That avatar is so perfect in conjuncture to a Ps3 fanboy who just rants about crap. "How about a big cup of STFU" is all that needs to be said.

Welcome to the site.

thanks. i hope we create a great community here and i hope to be apart of it.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:56 pm

matrixrory wrote:
II XShogunX II wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

Welcome to the site.

thanks. i hope we create a great community here and i hope to be apart of it.

Yea man, just let all the 360 fans you know about this site, so we have more discussion going on. Enjoy the Forums.
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:29 pm

love the pics dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:01 am

i made an picture of the rookie with brighter backround and such
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 am

How about sigs? I've uploaded mines, but it never shows up.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Not everyone said that Jaz.
Back to top Go down
AKAjaz350z

AKAjaz350z

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
AKAjaz350z wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
You dont really have to prove that you a fanboy.

No one was gonig to ban you or anything.

Alright, cool.

I have a question, why isn't my signature showing up on my posts?

You need to turn on signatures in your profile, along with HTML if you want to see or post videos.

Alright, thanks man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 am

This is a fucking joke...who banned Jaz?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Thats sucks.... I probably get de-modded again... after all ive done to help here... Im probanly the most active user/mod... Although i dont post that much...

For example Meatloaf is rarely on anymore...
Same here. I helped clean this place up after the first attack. The console war section had 2 pages of spam threads I cleaned up plus I took care of the trolls who did it. And now I'm going to get demodded again?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Thats sucks.... I probably get de-modded again... after all ive done to help here... Im probanly the most active user/mod... Although i dont post that much...

For example Meatloaf is rarely on anymore...
Same here. I helped clean this place up after the first attack. The console war section had 2 pages of spam threads I cleaned up plus I took care of the trolls who did it. And now I'm going to get demodded again?

I think and hope that MLD keep's mod's like Me,MC,Blixt,Triple D and Guiltyspark.

I think we have all proven loyal and have contributed greatly.And im pretty confidenty none of us are corrupt(all of us could have wrecked this forum a long time ago).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to upload and change avatar.   How to upload and change avatar. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to upload and change avatar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: