This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype

Go down 
+3
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
F2sT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
F2sT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype Empty
PostSubject: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 pm

check out my new video
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: re   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm

thats good to see. lol uncharted 2 not getting the respect it deserves. ps3 owners = poor lol
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Nice vid man. The truth is going to piss off the Brownies on youtube for sure. They just can't handle the truth, especially about PSN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Uncharted 2 is so good that people have to have it....yet Left 4 Dead 2 (a MULTIPLAT & CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE ON 360) has more pre-orders then it. PS3 fanboys talk about all the games they have, yet they dont buy them lmmfao
Back to top Go down
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm

The video has been taged. Probably the Brownies. Gonna have to log on to my other account to watch it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:39 pm

DustinCanFly wrote:
The video has been taged. Probably the Brownies. Gonna have to log on to my other account to watch it.

And they claim we are the only ones flagging videos lol They are the most obnoxious assholes I have ever seen. At least Xbox Fans show ACTUAL UNDENIABLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE. Fuck Elpresador, Fuck SolidRev, Fuck TheTruthSettingUFree....they all claim to own, or owned Xbox 360's yet they only state it's cons, and not it's pros.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:56 am

Zombl337 wrote:
DustinCanFly wrote:

And they claim we are the only ones flagging videos lol They are the most obnoxious assholes I have ever seen. At least Xbox Fans show ACTUAL UNDENIABLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE. Fuck Elpresador, Fuck SolidRev, Fuck TheTruthSettingUFree....they all claim to own, or owned Xbox 360's yet they only state it's cons, and not it's pros.

Even if they really do own 360s they only do so they can say they do. They think it makes their opinion matter more. The thing is bias is bias no matter how many systems you own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:55 pm

brownies believe everything thats good about the ps3

if someone said something about the ps3 sucked and the media said it was true that it sucked

they'd say they'll never use that part of the ps3 anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:20 pm

LOL funny shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype   ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype Empty

Back to top Go down

ps3 numbers are weak!!! dont believe the hype
Page 1 of 1