This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
+8
dreadraptor85
ghost23
Pickles
Stoney
daveMastaKill
handkerchief
day walker
DemonWolf
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 am

According to this: http://gamingbolt.com/2009/12/19/2010-game-of-the-year-goes-to%E2%80%A6/

God Of War III has a probability of getting 9/10 - cool
Heavy Rain has a probability of getting 8/10 - cool
Mass Effect has a probability of getting 9/10 - good
Bioshock 2 has a probability of getting 8/10 - hmmm
The Last Guardian has a probability of getting 6/10 - hmmmm...
Dead Space II has a probability of getting 6/10 - HUH?!?!?
Gran Turismo 5 has a probability of getting 6/10 - WHAT?!?
Halo Reach has a probability of getting 7/10 - WHAT THE F*CK?!?!

Alright, Gow and Heavy Rain and Mass Effect, that's fair. I reckon Bioshock II will get a 9/10 because the first is AAA standard and from what we've seen there are some good improvements over the first and so why should it get a lower rating?
The Last Guardian, I've not heard much of it but I looked at some pics and vids and it looks alright so I don't think the 6/10 is fair.
Dead Space 2, I don't see why it should get 6/10 when the first got such high praise.
Gran Turismo 5, yeah it's taken a while and it'll be hard to live up to standards which Forza Motorsport 3 set but I reckon that they're adding a lot of the features that made FM3 so good in the first place and sooooo I don't see how the wait for it should actually influence the overall score because it's not as if ps3 has fm3.

As for Halo Reach.... LMFAO! With all Halo games (not spin offs or expansions) being AAA standard, I think 7/10 really a bit low. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:02 am

is that a legit number or is a numpty making that all up, oh and how can he make that all up without playing the games, what a shitard
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:55 am

day walker wrote:
is that a legit number or is a numpty making that all up, oh and how can he make that all up without playing the games, what a shitard

Lol yeah retarded or what?
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 am

wtf no one will know the score it will get untill the game comes out. its stupid to even predict the scores.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:09 am

So much bullshit near Christmas...unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Dead Space 2 only 6/10....fuck off.....and Reach only 7/10....thats some BS there.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:17 pm

This is why I don't trust a lot of gaming sites.

Gamesradar FTW
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:12 pm

OOPS! My bad.
Those scores are probabilities of them being goty, not rating probabilities.
Sorry for any confusion xD
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:37 pm

This is not me being a fanboy, but Heavy Rain looks so stupid. It would appeal to the smallest possible audience in the world IMO. How many of us want to play an interactive drama where we bloodly look after and talk to kids. Sounds too much like Milo
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Heavy Rain seems more like a niche market game. It will probably be AAA but it's more like an interactive film then a game. And they could be underestimating Halo Reach because we haven't seen that much of the game.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 pm

ghost23 wrote:
This is not me being a fanboy, but Heavy Rain looks so stupid. It would appeal to the smallest possible audience in the world IMO. How many of us want to play an interactive drama where we bloodly look after and talk to kids. Sounds too much like Milo
I totally agree. Thats why Heavy Rain will flop in sales. Its a game that caters to a niche crowd.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I totally agree. Thats why Heavy Rain will flop in sales. Its a game that caters to a niche crowd.

I think Heavy Rain should be a PC game.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:21 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I think Heavy Rain should be a PC game.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 pm

I think Heavy Rain is a different project to any other game out there....Come on Quanitc Dream are trying to break this stigma that video games are for kids....I say fair play to them...Its going to be excellent..unless all you crave is shooting aliens and robbing cars...come on lads have a bit more of an open mind...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:07 am

day walker wrote:

nice image lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:07 am

halo reach got far more chance to be goty
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
halo reach got far more chance to be goty
I agree. Halo Reach is going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Game of the year for me will either be Crackdown 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Mass Effect 2, Halo: Reach, or Alan Wake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?   2010 Goty goes too....                                          WTF!!?!?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Goty goes too.... WTF!!?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: