This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360

Go down 
+6
Blixtstorm
Zombl337
handkerchief
santosj95
Master_Chief
TEKKENFANBOY
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:36 am

arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
New Xbox, probably 2012, almost at the end of the world...

It wont end.Its just another doomsday someone made up pretending to be smart.
The ancient Mayans did actually. Its part of the Mayan calendar. I dont believe in it, I'm just saying.

LOL,so just because the Mayan calender ends at 2012 mean the world will end?Did anyone ever consider that maybe the mayan writing the clender died or just stopped.

I will never beleive any doomsday theory.God says himself,that no man shall ever know the end of the world.

TBH,i do think the world will end in the next hundred years.Seeing as Rapture(i think its spelt like that)is likely going to happen soon.I could be wrong though
eh wasnt it nostradamus who said we will have the 3rd world war 2012 that could be the end of the world as well -_-

The 3rd world war could start any year.It is very likely that most(if not all)of the human race will be destroyed from it.

I beleive that ww3 will start after rapture.During Armeggedon.
FLAME WARS!!!
Very Happy

noo i said that a prophet named nostradamus said so soesnt mean it is true does it but he predicted the first and second world war and said it would be someone named histler who started it
pretty close i say
i belive that WW3 will come between 2012 - 2020
i doubt a third world war will happen a war against terrorist yes but a ww3 idk it just seems like were becoming to intergrated and dependant on each other to go to that big of a war i think your all just paranoid
Did i say that i belived it i said it was predicted and thinking of the economy crisis global warming and all that it wont be long untill countries blame each other and then it will possible become a war
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

The ancient Mayans did actually. Its part of the Mayan calendar. I dont believe in it, I'm just saying.

LOL,so just because the Mayan calender ends at 2012 mean the world will end?Did anyone ever consider that maybe the mayan writing the clender died or just stopped.

I will never beleive any doomsday theory.God says himself,that no man shall ever know the end of the world.

TBH,i do think the world will end in the next hundred years.Seeing as Rapture(i think its spelt like that)is likely going to happen soon.I could be wrong though
eh wasnt it nostradamus who said we will have the 3rd world war 2012 that could be the end of the world as well -_-

The 3rd world war could start any year.It is very likely that most(if not all)of the human race will be destroyed from it.

FLAME WARS!!!
Very Happy

noo i said that a prophet named nostradamus said so soesnt mean it is true does it but he predicted the first and second world war and said it would be someone named histler who started it
pretty close i say
i doubt a third world war will happen a war against terrorist yes but a ww3 idk it just seems like were becoming to intergrated and dependant on each other to go to that big of a war i think your all just paranoid
Did i say that i belived it i said it was predicted and thinking of the economy crisis global warming and all that it wont be long untill countries blame each other and then it will possible become a war
theres barely any proof we cause global warming and the economy is turning around ive heard not unemployment rate i heard thats slowing 2 though
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:45 am

arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

FLAME WARS!!!
Very Happy

pretty close i say
theres barely any proof we cause global warming and the economy is turning around ive heard not unemployment rate i heard thats slowing 2 though
there you go
that is my point there is no proof who is causing global warming a perfect time to accuse someone
and economy crisis even if it is going back to normal it is still something you can blame people of and when someone goes up another one goes down
in the economy right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2