This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!

Go down 
+3
IcyMeteor
Stoney
Mr. Project Natal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! Empty
PostSubject: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:44 am

Sum 41
Good Charlotte
Hollywood Undead
Airbourne
'Weird Al' Yankovic
The killers
The Offspring

Search them on YouTube.

All great bands that fell (and/or didn't gain much popularity) because of dumb bands like lady gaga and lil wayne. FAGS!!!

Post bands you like that are not so popular...and dont post bands you like that are popular....well if you do, say that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:20 am

Bands I like

Kings of Leon

Arctic Monkeys

Oasis

Kasabian

Hold on! Wierd Al Yankovic!!! WTF
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Project Natal Informer wrote:
Sum 41
Good Charlotte
Hollywood Undead
Airbourne
'Weird Al' Yankovic
The killers
The Offspring

Search them on YouTube.

All great bands that fell (and/or didn't gain much popularity) because of dumb bands like lady gaga and lil wayne. FAGS!!!

Post bands you like that are not so popular...and dont post bands you like that are popular....well if you do, say that.

I blame disney they have so many little kids, fan girls, and fags watching them even the most shittiest bands get popular (aka the jonas brothers)
Back to top Go down
Divern

PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:32 pm

My moto has been blame Disney for everything bad, since Disney does start majority of everything bad.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 am

errr they were never very popular
but

HEAVENS BASEMENT rock Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Divern wrote:
My moto has been blame Disney for everything bad, since Disney does start majority of everything bad.

Ya, I forgot disney was one of my reasons i think bad bands gone up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
Project Natal Informer wrote:
Sum 41
Good Charlotte
Hollywood Undead
Airbourne
'Weird Al' Yankovic
The killers
The Offspring

Search them on YouTube.

I blame disney they have so many little kids, fan girls, and fags watching them even the most shittiest bands get popular (aka the jonas brothers)

Jonas Brothers and fuking Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

OMG Weird Al

There are no pickles in my fucking sandvich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!   Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Any great bands you know that dumb ass bands have made their popularity go DOWN? List here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: