This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS

Go down 
+2
Kendo
Master_Chief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Wouldnt surprise me seeing how poorly their games have sold on the PS3.
http://www.split-screen.com/2009/12/25/rumour-insomniacs-next-game-a-multi-platform-survival-horror/
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Wow. Insomniac, make a game, on 360. Well finally. I hope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:18 pm

With the ease of development the 360 provides the 360 version would most likely look better. Resistance 1 and 2 looked pretty weak graphically on the PS3 imo. But whatever this game is they can easily make it look awesome on the 360 with its developer friendly PC architecture.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Indeed. But I have always wondered why these companies (Sucker Punch and Insomniac) stay with the PS3. I mean I can understand Naughty Dog because their owned by Sony. But why Sucker Punch and Insomniac. I dont quite understand it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

it wil suck!!! 360 cnt run ps3 games coz of da cellz potentizal!!!!!
omg omg omg imma go tel elpresador and hell say its shit!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Kendo wrote:
Indeed. But I have always wondered why these companies (Sucker Punch and Insomniac) stay with the PS3. I mean I can understand Naughty Dog because their owned by Sony. But why Sucker Punch and Insomniac. I dont quite understand it.

It would be cool if Naughty Dog went independent. Uncharted would still be owned by Sony, but Naughty Dog could develop how they want independently. Like Halo and Bungie. Although I hope never to see a Bungie game in the filthy hands of Sony fantards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Kendo wrote:

It would be cool if Naughty Dog went independent. Uncharted would still be owned by Sony, but Naughty Dog could develop how they want independently. Like Halo and Bungie. Although I hope never to see a Bungie game in the filthy hands of Sony fantards.
Indeed. UGH... the thought kills me. I just got and played Halo 3: ODST, and it is very good, though in the campagin I have no idea what to do or where to go, I have no friends to play firefight with... XD... and the Matchmaking is still top notch. Gotta love it!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 pm

pspvampire wrote:
it wil suck!!! 360 cnt run ps3 games coz of da cellz potentizal!!!!!
omg omg omg imma go tel elpresador and hell say its shit!
Not necessarily... take a look at Final Fantasy XIII. Still a top notch looking game. Also saying the 360 cannot handle PS3 games because of the cell is like saying Resident Evil 4 is only possible on the Gamecube and could "never" be done on the PS2. Though I own Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube. So yes to Insomniac making us a game for a change.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:45 am

I hope it happens just so the PS3 fanboys have one less thing to brag about, and to see them cry a river.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:10 am

Zombl337 wrote:
I hope it happens just so the PS3 fanboys have one less thing to brag about, and to see them cry a river.
The meltdown would be so fun to watch just like the day FF got announced for 360. They cried like little girls. It was great. lol
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:49 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
The meltdown would be so fun to watch just like the day FF got announced for 360. They cried like little girls. It was great. lol
It was indeed a good day, even now they whine and bitch about it.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:41 pm

I hope it happens just so I can watch the PS3 fanboys break down and cry lmfao
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 pm

if it does then...........i dont enen know what the sonyfanboys will say
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:34 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
if it does then...........i dont enen know what the sonyfanboys will say
They will say that MS paid them to do it. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS   Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Insomniacs next game is a multiplatform survival horror FPS
Page 1 of 1