This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...

Go down 
+3
ghost23
im-360...xbox360
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... Empty
PostSubject: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:38 pm

the amount of butthurt ps3fanboys in the comment section is hilarious espessially the first one
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:09 pm

PS3 fanboys think 360 is only winning in NA and UK. well they are wrong, cause its also winning in Australia. There is definitely more but i dont keep up with other countries outside of those three.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:17 pm

ghost23 wrote:
PS3 fanboys think 360 is only winning in NA and UK. well they are wrong, cause its also winning in Australia. There is definitely more but i dont keep up with other countries outside of those three.
The PS3 fanboys at Playstation Universe and Playstation University think 360 is only winning in the US. LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 am

PS3 fanboys are in denial.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:35 am

Despite the games industry's praise of the PS3's 2009 exclusives, not one managed to reach the top 20 for the week of December 19th, proving to be a huge disappointment. On the other hand, one Xbox 360 exclusive and six Wii exclusives managed to make the list.

I only see Forza but L4D2 was on PC?????? but is a consol exclusive???? and that article in proving that an exclusive is called exclusove for a reason guys WTF
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:08 am

mikenuge wrote:
Despite the games industry's praise of the PS3's 2009 exclusives, not one managed to reach the top 20 for the week of December 19th, proving to be a huge disappointment. On the other hand, one Xbox 360 exclusive and six Wii exclusives managed to make the list.

I only see Forza but L4D2 was on PC?????? but is a consol exclusive???? and that article in proving that an exclusive is called exclusove for a reason guys WTF

bro its cool man l4d2 is the reason why people want xbox360 instead of a ps3 i dont care if they don't count it as exclusive. MS's mission is not to have better exclusive then ps3 its to have better games then them.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 am

ohh ok L4D2 owns anyways lol..... this site is bullshit as they have made a mistake saying L4D2 is not a exclusive when it is lol I was just angry that they have not mentioned this Smile
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 am

mikenuge wrote:
ohh ok L4D2 owns anyways lol..... this site is bullshit as they have made a mistake saying L4D2 is not a exclusive when it is lol I was just angry that they have not mentioned this Smile

you must not get what im saying. think of it this way which system has better games, ps3 or xbox360?

(notice i dident say better exclusives i said better games)
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:39 am

Your question - Don't really matter what I say as I only play these certain PS3games (MGS4,UNCHARTED2,KILLZONE2) ....360games I only play Halo 3 Gears 2 MW2 Fable 2 L4D2 and I enjoy playing aload of games on both of the systems really I can't answer your question : (
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 am

just a question bro i was trying to make it rhetorical but i must of failed, i was just trying to get you out of the "ps3 vs 360 exclusives" mindset if a game is on 360 and pc it does not change the fact that ps3 cant play the game thus making it worse for the sony.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 am

I was just pissed at the website saying L4D2 is not put down as a 360 exclusive when it is.. that was it
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 am

mikenuge wrote:
I was just pissed at the website saying L4D2 is not put down as a 360 exclusive when it is.. that was it

it doesnt matter if the website doesnt list it as an exclusive cause we know and ps3 fanboys know, that they cant play it on their console. and anything that we can play that they cant is exclusive enough
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 am

ghost23 wrote:
mikenuge wrote:

it doesnt matter if the website doesnt list it as an exclusive cause we know and ps3 fanboys know, that they cant play it on their console. and anything that we can play that they cant is exclusive enough
I totally agree. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...   TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK... Empty

Back to top Go down

TEH EXCLUSIVES!!!! Not one ps3 exclusive in the Top 20 in UK...
Page 1 of 1