This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?

Go down 
+11
DemonWolf
M3A7L04F
day walker
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
Shokio2
Mr. Project Natal
daveMastaKill
Noel
Arbiteris
Kendo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Are you gonna buy it on Xbox 360? I am gonna, and at my house we have both a PS3 and Xbox 360. But I choose the 360 cause I find it interesting to play a Final Fantasy game on Xbox. Cant wait till March. What about you? Oh also I bet and hope it will sell more on Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Hell no.It looks so styupid.Characters are sterotypical and lame.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:01 pm

I am buying is on 360.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm

I'm gonna buy it, but i dunno for what platform.
If i choose for the PS3 it will be cuz of the uncompressed audio. But if the XBOX 360 outperforms the PS3 (quick loadings, etc etc.) i'm gonna for the 360.
Could care less about the multiple dvd's, cuz installing a game bores me to death.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:46 am

Nope. Never liked role playing games. Only pokémon a long time ago XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:49 am

According to MULTIPLE people, FFXIII won't have any towns or exploration. It's just battle, battle, battle, boss, next area, battle, battle, battle, boss, etc. And there's no sphere grid type upgrading, so there's not much customization of your characters. So I won't be getting it at all..........unless these things are proven false.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 am

Shokio2 wrote:
According to MULTIPLE people, FFXIII won't have any towns or exploration. It's just battle, battle, battle, boss, next area, battle, battle, battle, boss, etc. And there's no sphere grid type upgrading, so there's not much customization of your characters. So I won't be getting it at all..........unless these things are proven false.
Wow. If thats true then I wont be getting it either.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 am

Shokio2 wrote:
I am getting it. Just to upset a PS3 fnaboy like you.
Back to top Go down
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:58 am

Kendo wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

LOL! So you buying FFXIII is going to somehow make me mad?

And you're right, I am a PS3 fanboy, because I constantly yell "TR3Y 4 LY4E" and call the Xbox 360 "ShitBox360" and "failBox 360", right? And I got a picture of a PS3 on my page, right? Lol.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
If i choose for the PS3 it will be cuz of the uncompressed audio. But if the XBOX 360 outperforms the PS3 (quick loadings, etc etc.) i'm gonna for the 360.
Could care less about the multiple dvd's, cuz installing a game bores me to death.

Audio compression in the Xbox 360 version has already been confirmed to not effect the quality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Audio compression in the Xbox 360 version has already been confirmed to not effect the quality.
Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 am

Shokio2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

And you're right, I am a PS3 fanboy, because I constantly yell "TR3Y 4 LY4E" and call the Xbox 360 "ShitBox360" and "failBox 360", right? And I got a picture of a PS3 on my page, right? Lol.
You never say positive things about the Xbox in most of your videos. Make one video and I wanna see it that says 20 complimentary things about 360. Wii is cool but I cannot believe you dont believe in Wii60.
Back to top Go down
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:25 am

Kendo wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

You never say positive things about the Xbox in most of your videos. Make one video and I wanna see it that says 20 complimentary things about 360. Wii is cool but I cannot believe you dont believe in Wii60.

I have made a video titled "I don't hate the 360" bu tI guess you haven't watched it yet. You also need to watch my "Chill the f*** out" video, because I compliment the 360 multiple times in that video.

And why do I have to be be Wii60?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:30 am

Shokio2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

I have made a video titled "I don't hate the 360" bu tI guess you haven't watched it yet. You also need to watch my "Chill the f*** out" video, because I compliment the 360 multiple times in that video.

And why do I have to be be Wii60?
A couple things, you make one video. I have seen it. You do compliment it, but you then say in future videos several bad things about 360. Also you did say you Wii Network people would rather go with PS3 guys, why? Plz why? Why dont you guys be independent? Besides PS3 fanboys are fucking atrocious. I did see both of your vids... however why do you say more stuff about PS3 and not Wii. Very odd. You rarely pay a tribute to your fellow Wii fanboys?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Inukendo101
Back to top Go down
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 am

The Wii's simply not as much as a hot topic as it used to be. This console war is mainly between the PS3 and 360, and nobody can deny not. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that there's been less Wii content from me. Both fanboys are terrible. I simply side with PS3 fanboys because they're entertaining. (And because I like the PS3 more than the 360, but that's obvious xD)

And I don't feel that I've been talking about the PS3 more. I still have waaaaaayy more Wii content than PS3 content on my channel.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:49 am

Shokio2 wrote:
The Wii's simply not as much as a hot topic as it used to be. This console war is mainly between the PS3 and 360, and nobody can deny not. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that there's been less Wii content from me. Both fanboys are terrible. I simply side with PS3 fanboys because they're entertaining. (And because I like the PS3 more than the 360, but that's obvious xD).
Sounds like Kendo is right about you after all. I'm starting to see why that other mod banned your first account.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
The Wii's simply not as much as a hot topic as it used to be. This console war is mainly between the PS3 and 360, and nobody can deny not. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that there's been less Wii content from me. Both fanboys are terrible. I simply side with PS3 fanboys because they're entertaining. (And because I like the PS3 more than the 360, but that's obvious xD).
Sounds like Kendo is right about you after all. I starting to see why that other mod banned your other account.

What would that reason be?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:55 am

Shokio2 wrote:
The Wii's simply not as much as a hot topic as it used to be. This console war is mainly between the PS3 and 360, and nobody can deny not. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that there's been less Wii content from me. Both fanboys are terrible. I simply side with PS3 fanboys because they're entertaining. (And because I like the PS3 more than the 360, but that's obvious xD)

And I don't feel that I've been talking about the PS3 more. I still have waaaaaayy more Wii content than PS3 content on my channel.
Wait entertaining. Should I explain what is wrong with that sentence? Smile
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 am

Shokio2 wrote:
I simply side with PS3 fanboys because they're entertaining. (And because I like the PS3 more than the 360, but that's obvious xD).
Because of this. Not very respectful to this forum imo. But anyway I'll leave this to the mod who banned you.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 am

Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Sounds like Kendo is right about you after all. I starting to see why that other mod banned your other account.

What would that reason be?
I think its that you side with PS3 fanboys, which is just plain stupid right there? Because you see when PS3 fanboys just make ignorant comments towards Xbox (like saying "The war was over since Killzone 2 launched") without so much as proof, and considering Halo 3 is better than Killzone I can see how these PS3 nitwits are just plain stupid. Oh and BBC's calling of Valve 360 fanboys. Yeah real mature considering he is "NOT" a fanboy!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:01 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
I simply side with PS3 fanboys because they're entertaining. (And because I like the PS3 more than the 360, but that's obvious xD).
Because of this. Not very respectful to this forum imo. But anyway I'll leave this to the mod who banned you.
Uh oh... fanboyism right there huh Master_Chief, it seems Shokio has just revealed his true colors.
Back to top Go down
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

The thing is, I never said anything like that in the first place (on here)

And saying PS3 fanboys are entertaining is bann worthy? Cmon.

And notice, I didn't say the PS3 was the best, I just said I like it more. Now if that will get me banned than the rules here need to be seriously re-worked. I know this is a 360 forum but if me saying that offends somebody here than that's pretty sad.

I could understand if I was bashing the 360 but I'm not. Haven't done it yet.

@Kendo

Saying I like the PS3 more is fanboyism? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 am

Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

And notice, I didn't say the PS3 was the best, I just said I like it more. Now if that will get me banned than the rules here need to be seriously re-worked. I know this is a 360 forum but if me saying that offends somebody here than that's pretty sad.

Yes you did. The comment I quoted is what you said just a little bit ago in this thread. And you said that you side with the PS3 fanboys.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

Yes you did. The comment I quoted is what you said just awhile ago in this thread. And you said that you side with the PS3 fanboys.
Lol. Agreed. He did say it.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 am

Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

@Kendo

Saying I like the PS3 more is fanboyism? LOL!
No but the way you said it was. You just said that in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next