This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!

Go down 
+5
daveMastaKill
ghost23
day walker
343_Guilty_Spark
DemonWolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! Empty
PostSubject: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:27 pm

This is a youtube message I recieved:

Quote :
LOL why r u 360 fanboys so exicted about halo: reach. I mean first of all you guys talk about the graphics. i thought weebols didn't care about graphics? i remember when kz2 and MGS4 came out 360 fanboys said it was all about gameplay and graphics didn't matter. now i see 360 fanboys saying halo: reach will look btr than kz2? really? really? that was a CINEMATIC TRAILER and the graphics in the trailer looked good but not has has good has even MW2 (IMO). we have seen no gameplay for it whatsoever and what makes 360 fanboys say that halo: reach will be SO MUCH different from halo 3 or halo 2 really makes me LMAO. halo has been the same since halo 2 halo 2 was the only REAL big step up (if u wanna count graphics then i guess you can say halo 3 but gameplay easily halo 2) in the halo franchise and its been the same ever since. ust look at ODST. anyway ps3 wins 2010 easily.

My answer:

I'll divide this to cover each argument seperately, so it's easier for you to understand.

1.We are excited about it because Bungie have never let us down and every single Halo fps game (not including odst which was pretty much an expansion) has recieved AAA ratings and presented amazing gameplay.

2.Since when have we not cared about graphics?! If you mean we think how fun a game is means more than graphics, yes we do care about gameplay more (well I don't want to generalise or anything but the majority are that way) and it's funny that you should criticise us about caring about graphics when almost every ps3 cross platform game has inferior graphics to the 360 counterpart.

3.About the trailer graphics, not only did Bungie themselves say that the trailer shown at VGA would not be CGI but a site, I think it was IGN, confirmed it though didn't believe the first 20 seconds or so were in-game graphics.

4.We don't know how different the game will be from previous games but that applies with EVERY game we're anticipating. You guys were trolling everywhere, telling us how amazing Killzone 2 is gonna be before you had any footage. At least Bungie have loads of AAA titles under their belt to keep us reassured. Killzone 1 was considered a flop by many (not me though, tbh I liked it but still...no one else did). So don't criticise us for being excited.

5.Ps3 wins 2010 easily?!
How exactly?
You haven't even named one! rofl I suppose that is just the typical ps3 fanboy argument. Make a claim and can't back it up with anything.
Well, I'll take your word for it and we'll see who really ends up on top in 2010.
------------------
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Epic pwnage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Epic pwnage!

lolz thank you
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 pm

ps3 fanboys are gonna say reach sucks till it comes out and after, like tomdogg, he's gone to the dark side, i mean watch his killzone 2 reviews, and in one comment on the reach trailer he said that reach had, graphics so bad that resistance 1 looked 20x better, you no what fanboys on the ps3 hate halo more than any game we have, lol but tom still has sum good reviews, oh and epic killer ownage pspvamp
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm

pspvampire wrote:

3.About the trailer graphics, not only did Bungie themselves say that the trailer shown at VGA would not be CGI but a site, I think it was IGN, confirmed it though didn't believe the first 20 seconds or so were in-game graphics.

Actually the whole trailer was in-game graphics as confirmed by bungie.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:36 pm

I like when PS3 fanboys says "In my opinion", just to try not to look that bad and biased.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm looking foward to Reach cuz I skipped on ODST and Halo Wars.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 pm

what video is that
i wanna go in too
send the link or his username
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Halo Reach is going to blow us away, especially since Bungie has 6-8 months more of development time!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:49 pm

Halo: Reach is gonna be awesome, I hope that when I finally get my own Xbox (I share one with my bro) I can play online with you all. It shall be fun. Totally love Halo 3 and ODST... oh and have not gotten Halo Wars but plan to. I totally am anticipating Halo: Reach.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 am

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
what video is that
i wanna go in too
send the link or his username

It was a personal message. His name is coola426

Btw I got a response from him and I'm going to post that in the console war section too. Check it out if you like.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:48 am

day walker wrote:
ps3 fanboys are gonna say reach sucks till it comes out and after, like tomdogg, he's gone to the dark side, i mean watch his killzone 2 reviews, and in one comment on the reach trailer he said that reach had, graphics so bad that resistance 1 looked 20x better, you no what fanboys on the ps3 hate halo more than any game we have, lol but tom still has sum good reviews, oh and epic killer ownage pspvamp

Yeah it's kinda stupid. I don't know what they're basing their criticisms on.
I've played Resistance on an HD tv and I swear graphically, it was only slightly better than Halo 3 and Mass Effect!

Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! Mass_e10
Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! Resist10
Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! Halo-310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!   Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanboys are questioning Halo Reach's awesomeness!!
Page 1 of 1