This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.

Go down 
+10
hib360
cannibalshinobi
arnt god of war
gigabite7
Arbiteris
Zombl337
GeneralMLD
CryonicMaestro ZA
DeW
F2sT
14 posters
AuthorMessage
F2sT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. Empty
PostSubject: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 am

haha.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:05 am

umm k
Back to top Go down
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:10 am

Most likey.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 am

GTA4 ps3 is at like 6 something million...........the best selling ps3 game to date.

maybe MW2 can pull it off, i doubt it.

360 MW2 will do 9+ million LTD
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Maybe MW2 will be 360's next 10+ Million seller.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 pm

I knew F2sT would post a topic like this. Ive seen his utube account and he really likes MW.i dont think MW 2 will seel more than most of the other games.MW was pretty fun but MW2 really looks like it hasnt changed much scince the last game.Halo ODST FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
gigabite7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gigabite7

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 am

itll sell more on the 360 just by the fact of the timed exclsuive dlcs
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:41 pm

we all now it will sell more on 360
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Yea,i wonder if ps3 fanboys will say its better for ps3.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm

of course they will and theyll slit their wrists to lol!
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I knew F2sT would post a topic like this. Ive seen his utube account and he really likes MW.i dont think MW 2 will seel more than most of the other games.MW was pretty fun but MW2 really looks like it hasnt changed much scince the last game.Halo ODST FTW!!!!

according to recent news the game has actually changed a lot since the last one. throwing knives, sticky grenades, air drops, death streaks, riot shields, predator missiles, dual wielding, suppressed shotguns and sniper rifles, heart beat sensors, callsigns, etc. that's a lot of change, and for the better.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Yea,but not the change i wanted.im not the only one who thinks this.but dont get me wrong,it will still be a kick ass game
Back to top Go down
hib360
Seaman Recruit
hib360

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:27 pm

more importantly will it outsell odst?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Well,Odst will outsell MW2 in 360 sales.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:12 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
GTA4 ps3 is at like 6 something million...........the best selling ps3 game to date.

Can I have a link? I thought it was Gran Turismo 5 Prolouge..
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:53 am

arntson wrote:
of course they will and theyll slit their wrists to lol!

lol and then if the 360 version gets better ratings they'll say, "well cross platform games don't matter anyway".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
hatmantc
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Yea,i wonder if ps3 fanboys will say its better for ps3.
game will probably be identical just like COD4
Back to top Go down
hatmantc
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Can I have a link? I thought it was Gran Turismo 5 Prolouge..

according to PD's website they are sitting at 3.9 million units.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

according to recent news the game has actually changed a lot since the last one. throwing knives, sticky grenades, air drops, death streaks, riot shields, predator missiles, dual wielding, suppressed shotguns and sniper rifles, heart beat sensors, callsigns, etc. that's a lot of change, and for the better.
Ya, a lot of change has been made to the game as well as l4d2. The only thing that didn't change is the concept...FPS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.   i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

i predict that mw2 will be the highest selling game on ps3 ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Sales, Stats, and Predictions-
Jump to: