This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i got something to say

Go down 
+18
eagaadg
*LuvinFuu*
sososhocked79
Stoney
im-360...xbox360
DemonWolf
arnt god of war
M3A7L04F
handkerchief
spartan225
ghost23
lightlamp
Arbiteris
SeriousSam22
toxicavenger778
day walker
Master_Chief
cannibalshinobi
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

i got something to say - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 am

matrixrory wrote:

agent got banned for a week because he was making facts about how sony have never said that will be charging for PSN to play online.
No he didnt. I explained why he got a 5 day ban in the rules and regulations section. In fact in that thread you had already made your mind up about what happened before I even had a chance to explain my side of the story. I lost all respect for you after that.
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 am

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
@Maxitrony - I clearly understood your using of the smilie of Nazi's.
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Loyalty. Pwnage. Xbox 360.

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..

I dont understand what interest you have on this forum if your Pro PS3
I own all 3 gaming system, i like the PS3 out of the 3.. i never say that i didnt like the Xbox 360. i came here to talk Xbox 360.. I can go to the Xbox 360 section on Playstation University but nobody barely post anything on that section.. So, tell me any other Xbox forums that i can go too instead of this one.

I have a PS3 and a 360 and and i consider myself Pro 360 thats why im on a Pro 360/Fanboy 360 forum.
Theres nothing in the rules against being pro PS3 i just dont understand it
Theirs no rules saying tha Pro PS3 cant be on this forum.. onlly PS3 fanboys who bash the Xbox..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:25 am

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
About you saying we should let pro ps3 people in, im gonna point you to the title of XBOX Repulic at the very top of this page.

Xbox Republic

Obviously Pro PS3 people do not go by these 3 points and these 3 points are the main factors of our forum. Therefore they should not be on this forum.
I admit that i'm pro PS3 so you think i should leave this forum? have i cost any harm to anybody while im of this forum? did i bad talk the Xbox 360 while i'm on this forum? I think anybody should join this forum either they a pro PS3 or anything else if they follow the rules on this forum..

I own all 3 gaming system, i like the PS3 out of the 3.. i never say that i didnt like the Xbox 360. i came here to talk Xbox 360.. I can go to the Xbox 360 section on Playstation University but nobody barely post anything on that section.. So, tell me any other Xbox forums that i can go too instead of this one.

I have a PS3 and a 360 and and i consider myself Pro 360 thats why im on a Pro 360/Fanboy 360 forum.
Theirs no rules saying tha Pro PS3 cant be on this forum.. onlly PS3 fanboys who bash the Xbox..

I said that in my post
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 am

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Xbox Republic

I said that in my post
I'm sorry, i didnt see that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:28 am

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Xbox Republic

I said that in my post
I'm sorry, i didnt see that

No worries
Back to top Go down
eagaadg

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:32 am

Masterchief is a hypocrite. THANK YOU MASTER CHIEF FOR MAKING I AND MATRIX POINT YOU FUCKING BANNED ME JUST BECAUSE I AGREE WITH MATRIX?? WHAT THE FUCK MEN THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN BY PEOPLE IN HERE CANT TAKE CRITICISM THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAKING MY POINT.
Back to top Go down
eagaadg

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 am

BY THE WAY I AM SOSOSHOCKED79
Back to top Go down
eagaadg

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:35 am

BY THE WAY TOXIC IM USING CAP LOCKS BECAUSE ITS BIGGER AND EASIER TO SEE AND I HAVE EYE PROBLEMS MY GLASSES BROKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO NOT BECAUSE IM MAD
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:37 am

Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
saying that sony isnt going to charge for psn isnt sticking up for the ps3 its just stating his opinion on that matter
I appreciate you coming to that conclusion based on what he said before even hearing my side of the story. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

this is what you are on about.

you shouldnt jump to conclusions. i didnt mention you at all there i was just simply saying that when someone is "saying that sony isnt going to charge for psn isnt sticking up for the ps3 its just stating his opinion on that matter". doesnt show that i made my conclusion based on what he said before even hearing your side of the story. personally i think it was an unjust ban but thats just me.

and ok that did look like i was making out that was your only reason for banning him my bad.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 am

eagaadg wrote:
BY THE WAY TOXIC IM USING CAP LOCKS BECAUSE ITS BIGGER AND EASIER TO SEE AND I HAVE EYE PROBLEMS MY GLASSES BROKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO NOT BECAUSE IM MAD

OK MATE
THATS ALL GOOD
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 am

@Fuu

xbox.com has a great 360 forum.. Its the biggest 360 forum, and they have almost as strict policies as this forum...

I almost got banned because i said i liked the ps3 :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:22 am

come on guys dont be like the trey members lol
just stop arguing
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am

civil war in our side now?

WTF.

guys get a grip on it. your starting to sound like the fags on the other side.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:27 am

popjack88 wrote:
civil war in our side now?

WTF.

guys get a grip on it. your starting to sound like the fags on the other side.
I agree this is getting out of hand so im going to lock this thread before it gets worse
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:14 pm

lol why am I posting? lul
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Taking a stroll noel? Lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 pm

To memory lane, yes.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Ah, the memories. (kinda creepy looking back) ....

How is this forum still going? Don't ya have to pay to keep it up and running?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Stoney wrote:
Ah, the memories. (kinda creepy looking back) ....

How is this forum still going? Don't ya have to pay to keep it up and running?

I think it's a free forum. I don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

i got something to say
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: