This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 Empty
PostSubject: OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111   OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I know that you don't know this game but it is Cross Edge. It was originally for the PS3. Now there is a port for the 360 called Cross Edge Dash. Here is the trailer.

It was released 2 months ago in Japan. The people who made the NA version of Cross Edge won't make the port. I dont care, I could import it. There is region protection.
WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
The reason why they cant make the port is that Cross Edge got some bad reviews like a 3.5 from IGN.
There was 2 popular reviewers that gave this score 80 and above. Besides, there was alot of great reviews from buyers like a 9 or an 8 or even a 10. IGN is crap, Metacritic is crap, everybody else is CRAP!!!!!!! Except for Play Magazine.

I want a Western release

They might be releasing it. They said that they dont think they want to.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111   OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:38 am

Tbh I think it looks kinda bad. lol
There are way better games than that, don't bother with it. IGN usually know what they're talking about (sort of). If it got a 3.5 I'm not saying it deserves that exact score but it certainly isn't good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111   OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 am

God, this is an old thread LOL.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111   OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 am

I miss my old account.
And I am not into that stuff anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111   OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG WTF SOB WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Page 1 of 1