This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.

Go down 
+8
IcyMeteor
Sydney360
ZaFtxX
Zombl337
DemonWolf
Master_Chief
ghost23
DustinCanFly
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. Empty
PostSubject: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 am

XBOX 360 = FIRST CLASS GAMERS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:58 am

Totally agree. There really is no excuse for the multiplats to be worse nowdays. From what I've heard, Sony don't even help the developers learn about the hardware. Microsoft have spent extensive amounts of time with the developers teaching them about the hardware. Once again, another fail by Sony.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:15 am

Its Sony's arrogance blowing up in their face. I remember Gabe Newell saying how Sony went with that hardware architecture because they expected PS3 to dominate and as a result have all these 3rd party exclusives and the developers would be less likely to port those games to 360 due to the diffirence in architecture. But as it turned out PS3 got its butt kicked and as a result games are made with 360 as the lead platform and ported to PS3. And Sony isnt in the position this gen to make developers pull their hair out optimising the games for PS3s obtuse architecture like they were back in the PS2 days. Developers complained about the PS2 then too but they dealt with it because Sony and the PS2 were dominating the market so they had no choice but to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:19 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Its Sony's arrogance blowing up in their face. I remember Gabe Newell saying how Sony went with that hardware architecture because they expected PS3 to dominate and as a result have all these 3rd party exclusives and the developers would be less likely to port those games to 360 due to the diffirence in architecture. But as it turned out PS3 got its butt kicked and as a result games are made with 360 as the lead platform and ported to PS3. And Sony isnt in the position this gen to make developers pull their hair out optimising the games for PS3s obtuse architecture like they were back in the PS2 days. Developers complained about the PS2 then too but they dealt with it because Sony and the PS2 were dominating the market so they had no choice but to deal with it.

QFT. Well said
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 am

nice points, dustincanfly.
very good vid and good examples, eg: ghostbusters, bayonetta, etc
Great work, keep it up. Lookin forward to seeing more vids. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 am

ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

QFT. Well said
Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Microsoft helps devs out better to work with their console.
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:44 am

Zombl337 wrote:

not really, what ms made was a developer friendly system, MS doesnt even need to help lol.

whats faulty on the ps3 is the split ram and the difficulty of the cell.
only 1st party sony studios can use it properly.

and even then there is NO split screen...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:10 am

ZaFtxX wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

not really, what ms made was a developer friendly system, MS doesnt even need to help lol.

whats faulty on the ps3 is the split ram and the difficulty of the cell.
only 1st party sony studios can use it properly.

and even then there is NO split screen...

Microsoft did help developers when the console launched but they dont need to anymore because all the devs know how to take advantage of the 360 hardware. Sony on the other hand, didn't help developers at launch and still dont offer help.
Back to top Go down
Sydney360
Seaman Recruit
Sydney360

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 am

multiplats are better on the console it was first built on.

Cell makes it very hard to port games over to the PS3 due its complexity ( or the fact its architecture is NEW ), so yes there are excuses. Valid ones to.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 am

Sydney360 wrote:
multiplats are better on the console it was first built on.

Cell makes it very hard to port games over to the PS3 due its complexity ( or the fact its architecture is NEW ), so yes there are excuses. Valid ones to.

whos side are you on anyway
Back to top Go down
Sydney360
Seaman Recruit
Sydney360

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 am

I only own a xbox 360, thats why im here sonny

facts are facts, what did you want to hear? " OMFG 360s always better PS3 SUCKS!!!11 "

hm?

be blind or open minded. take a pick.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Sydney360 wrote:

facts are facts, what did you want to hear? " OMFG 360s always better PS3 SUCKS!!!11 "

hm?

Well,if you havnt noticed,this is a 360 fanboy fanbase.If your gonna keep using your "Facts" all the time,its gonna start conflict.It will also start ps3 stealth troll suspicion.So i wouldnt suggest you keep doing this.If your not here to cheer for the home team then why are you here?

Anyways,maybe this place isnt right for you.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

cool vid pal.. by the way all i gotta say is i'm gonna be inactive in this forum for a while since i wanna finish and pass my final exams this year. it's been great hanging around with you guys. By the way if you all wonder what my XBL is i'm gonna create a new account called Static103. I will sign up once my 360 get's shipped from microsoft this month and once i pay for my gold membership which is gonna be somewhere round this month or early next month. I'll still pop up on this forum anyways to give you all a little heads up on my Live account.

Oh by the way.....Keep owning those PS3 "FANBOYS"....Especially TruthSettingUFree
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Sydney360 wrote:

hm?

Thats how butthurt PS3 fanboys talk. If you look around this forum, you never see someone talk like that.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:44 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Sydney360 wrote:

hm?

Thats how butthurt PS3 fanboys talk. If you look around this forum, you never see someone talk like that.
Hes another stealth troll. Propably came here from Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 pm

very true.

they say ps3 is the best, yet has inferior multiplats. lol ok.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
very true.

Very true. That always makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:40 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
very true.

True.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.   There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony. Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no excuse for multiplats being better on the 360. Its a SLAP in the face for sony.
Page 1 of 1