This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners

Go down 
+5
DustinCanFly
Kendo
Master_Chief
One-Shot
J77
9 posters
AuthorMessage
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners Empty
PostSubject: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am

Just when i though I seen it all with ps3 fanboys.

In youtube seems like ps3 fanboys are taking shots at multiple console owners..such as myslef.

I like how they are changin the rules now....back then u were an xbot if u were a 360 fanboy...now even if u prefer the ps3 but u still have a 360 and buy products form microsoft ur an xbot according to their logic (even if u support sony and prefer the ps3)

listening to these idiots make me ashamed to own a ps3. i hope i never encounter people like them on psn.

PS3 fanboys hit a new low...not only are they after 360 fanboys..now they just bash anybody that own a 360 wether they a fanboy or not wether they also own a ps3 or not.

turthsettingufree started this mentality now ps3 fanboys follow his foot steps.

Wow at insecurity at ps3 fanboys...they are insecure that people buy multiple consoles cause the ps3 on its own doesnt cut it!!!!!

I swear this people are such fanboys that is sony came out with a dildo they would be the first ones to buy it.
Back to top Go down
One-Shot
Seaman Recruit
One-Shot

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:39 am

It is true for fanboyism is general so the reverse happens just the same.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am

dirtyj177 wrote:
Just when i though I seen it all with ps3 fanboys.

In youtube seems like ps3 fanboys are taking shots at multiple console owners..such as myslef.

I like how they are changin the rules now....back then u were an xbot if u were a 360 fanboy...now even if u prefer the ps3 but u still have a 360 and buy products form microsoft ur an xbot according to their logic (even if u support sony and prefer the ps3)

listening to these idiots make me ashamed to own a ps3. i hope i never encounter people like them on psn.

PS3 fanboys hit a new low...not only are they after 360 fanboys..now they just bash anybody that own a 360 wether they a fanboy or not wether they also own a ps3 or not.

turthsettingufree started this mentality now ps3 fanboys follow his foot steps.

Wow at insecurity at ps3 fanboys...they are insecure that people buy multiple consoles cause the ps3 on its own doesnt cut it!!!!!

I swear this people are such fanboys that is sony came out with a dildo they would be the first ones to buy it.
Sony is coming out with a dildo. Its their new motion control wand. lol
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am

Truthsettingufree is an idiot. What do you expect?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm

dirtyj177 wrote:
listening to these idiots make me ashamed to own a ps3.

That's how I've been feeling lately. Really my stance has been against the PS3 fanboys and not the PS3 itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 pm

DustinCanFly wrote:
dirtyj177 wrote:

That's how I've been feeling lately. Really my stance has been against the PS3 fanboys and not the PS3 itself.

Agreed. The only reason i dont own a PS3 is because of those fanboys and the price in Australia.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:50 pm

DustinCanFly wrote:
dirtyj177 wrote:

Couldn't agree more. I have no problem with the PS3 aside from it's defects. I just can't stand playslaves. they annoy the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 am

MICHAEL wrote:
DustinCanFly wrote:
dirtyj177 wrote:

Couldn't agree more. I have no problem with the PS3 aside from it's defects. I just can't stand playslaves. they annoy the hell out of me.

Yeah I don't own one but see it as a solid console but I've heard shit from those sony fanboys so much and so I'm happy to be in a console war against them. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Like Dumars said, "X-BUTT"
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:38 am

Sony Fanboys are idiots. They will do anything for anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners   So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners Empty

Back to top Go down

So Hardcore PS3 Fanboys Insecure About Multi-Console Owners
Page 1 of 1