This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content

Go down 
+7
DemonWolf
Lt Xplosi
Kendo
tr3ykilla
Zombl337
ghost23
Master_Chief
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:00 pm

MS always makes sure to secure exclusive and timed exclusive content for us 360 gamers.
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/01/exclusively-first-microsoft-defends-modern-warfare-content.ars
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Butthurt PS3 fanboys are just jealous that Infinity Ward considers the XBOX 360 as the top priority and PS3 as second class
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Sony does some of the same shit, so who cares.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm

people at the end of the line are always the butthurt ones.. if u know what i mean tongue
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 am

PS3 fanboys are butthurt because they wish Sony would do the same thing. Sony did it last gen but theyre bleeding too much cash to do it now.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Lol. Well Sony is getting fucked by Microsoft again. So I guess only thing to do now is have a cup of tea and say cheerio. but seriously Sony was the main pioneer last gen, why do they continue to fuck up? Oh well. At least I can play my games. Sony loses money E.V.E.R.Y. second.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
PS3 fanboys are butthurt because they wish Sony would do the same thing. Sony did it last gen but theyre bleeding too much cash to do it now.
i agree Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Cool.
Nothing amazing but cool anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 pm

My bro would be excited.
Im not
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:37 am

thats why i have a 360 lol, i dont hate ps3 or sony (im using a sony vaio laptop) but i just prefer it more. exclusive content ftw timed or not.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Tony
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Twisted Tony

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 am

Timed exclusive content? It's no big deal... M$ thought having GTA content first would give them the edge. It didn't... and now that stuff is heading to the PS3. The 360 seems to have the larger install base when it comes to MW2. So maybe the 360 deserves to have the DLC first. But I'm sure M$ probably bought the rights to it.

Having timed exclusive content isn't going to make someone run out and buy a gaming console because their console won't have for 3 months. Greenburg hasn't noticed but gamers are pretty loyal to their console of choice.

Last edited by Twisted Tony on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:36 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content   Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Greenburg talks about exclusive content
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: