This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

halo reach gameplay screens

Go down 
+9
ghost23
day walker
*LuvinFuu*
santosj95
DemonWolf
360WNED
Arbiteris
lightlamp
im-360...xbox360
13 posters
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

halo reach gameplay screens Empty
PostSubject: halo reach :announce scans   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 pm

i have to say im a bit dissappointed with the graphics
this aint mine by the way
http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6264467&postcount=79
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

just joking lol:-)
it looks fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 pm

OMG!!!

And its awesome that the Needle Rifle from those pics way bakc is real.

It also says that those transport ships in the world premier are called Falcons.

OMG,where can i get this magazine?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:15 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!Im so excited!!!!Halo Reach GOTY for sure.Thank you Bungie!!!
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm

OK, looks like every other Halo game... Just this time no chief & it's squad based. I'm sure the halo fans will go nuts for it though.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:36 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
OK, looks like every other Halo game... Just this time no chief & it's squad based. I'm sure the halo fans will go nuts for it though.

Did you read what the article said?Bungie are making ALOT of improvements.Or were you talknig about the graphics?The graphics look a little better.but reemember,they still havnt finished the game.

Bungie is a quality and a very impressive developer.If Halo Reach is going to be there last installment of there star franchise,then there going to make it good.

Only a small side team made ODST while most of Bungie were making Reach.Yet,ODST got great reviews.If ODST was getting 9 out of 10's,then what do you think Reach will be?
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

Did you read what the article said?Bungie are making ALOT of improvements.Or were you talknig about the graphics?The graphics look a little better.but reemember,they still havnt finished the game.

Bungie is a quality and a very impressive developer.If Halo Reach is going to be there last installment of there star franchise,then there going to make it good.

Only a small side team made ODST while most of Bungie were making Reach.Yet,ODST got great reviews.If ODST was getting 9 out of 10's,then what do you think Reach will be?
I was talking about the graphics...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

I was talking about the graphics...

Oh okay lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

Actually it's kinda hard to tell because the pics are kinda blurry but there seems to be really realistic texture detail and stuff, I definately think the graphics are going to be a lot better. Razz
Same with gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Looks awesome, hope someone posts some better quality pics on the internet, you can't really tell what the graphics look like with these.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:07 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

Actually it's kinda hard to tell because the pics are kinda blurry but there seems to be really realistic texture detail and stuff, I definately think the graphics are going to be a lot better. Razz
Same with gameplay.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

Looks interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Last edited by santosj95 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:18 pm

looks epic and those graphics look bad? wtf there on par with killzone 2 that and the environments look wayy better and the character models omg i came
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm

amazing. Gonna go out and buy this issue to see for myself.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 pm

What magazine is this?
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
What magazine is this?
Gameinformer
I need to subscribe again...
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:27 am

bad quality but still looks really good, cant wait for the beta.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 am

Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

Damn I have to sign up to that website but I dont want to Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halo reach gameplay screens   halo reach gameplay screens Empty

Back to top Go down

halo reach gameplay screens
Page 1 of 1