This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi Empty
PostSubject: Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi   Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:24 am

Which ones have you owned, which one was your favourite. List your favourite games.

I owned a GB Colour, a GB Advance SP, and a DS Lite.

Pokemon Blue, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Advance Wars 2, Advance Wars DS, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Metroid Prime Pinball (lol it is actually a great game).
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
GAMEZILLA_50000
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAMEZILLA_50000

PostSubject: Re: Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi   Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:18 pm

i have owned the GB,GBC,GBA,GBASP & DS...i had the most fun with the Game Boy Color.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/frank.solorzano
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi   Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 am

I own:
Nintendo Gameboy
Nintendo Gameboy Advance

My brother owns a ds phat.

I think the ds is the best of them but it's still not my favourite handheld.

My favourite gameboy games would have to be: Wario (can't remember which one), Super Mario (can't remember which one lol) and there are a few others that I forget.

My favourite gameboy advance games would have to be:
Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets
Yoshis Island
Lord Of The Rings (trilogy)
Mariokart Super Circuit
Warioware Inc
Pokemon Emerald
Driv3r
Gta Advance
and many others (lol I can emulate them on psp as well now!!! And believe me, that helps because my gbas directional buttons are broken)

My favourite ds games would have to be:
Mariokart ds
Gta Chinatown Wars (though I was really disappointed with it)
Cod 4 (Though it did not reflect the console counterpart in the slightest)
Pirates of the carribean Dead Mans Chest (sure it was a sort of side scrolling game but it had some awesome cheats!)
Assassins Creed Altairs Chronicles (yet again, did not reflect the console version at all but I suppose it had its fun moments.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi   Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi Empty

Back to top Go down

Gameboy, GB Color, GB Advance/SP/Micro, DS/Lite/DSi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: