This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Motion Controls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Motion Controls   Motion Controls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Okay, so everyone is hyped for the motion controls and whatnot (Natal, PS Wand, etc.), but how many of you will actually use it? I'll be buying both Natal and the PS Wand, but I doubt I'll use them much. I'll probably use Natal more because the games look more interesting, but as far as I'm concerned, Natal seems like an improved EyeToy and the PS Wand an improved Wii Remote.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls   Motion Controls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Nothings really been announced for either of the motion controls in terms of full-scale games. Natal already has a few small games that use the motion tracking but nothing major like a Halo or Gears etc. Just a matter of time before news starts coming out.
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls   Motion Controls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Nothings really been announced for either of the motion controls in terms of full-scale games. Natal already has a few small games that use the motion tracking but nothing major like a Halo or Gears etc. Just a matter of time before news starts coming out.
I'm talking about the smaller things, like Breakout. The Natal demos shown looked more fun than the PS Wand demos IMO.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls   Motion Controls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 pm

EventGamer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I'm talking about the smaller things, like Breakout. The Natal demos shown looked more fun than the PS Wand demos IMO.

But its going to be the major games that will determine whether the peripheral succeeds or not.
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls   Motion Controls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 pm

ghost23 wrote:
EventGamer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

But its going to be the major games that will determine whether the peripheral succeeds or not.
True, but I'm basing my thoughts on the casual games because I won't be using motion controls for hardcore games. Not for Fable, not for Halo, not for Gears, not for anything.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls   Motion Controls EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm

I wanna wait to see what games come out on Natal first before I buy one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls   Motion Controls EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I wanna wait to see what games come out on Natal first before I buy one.

Exactly what any sane gamer will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motion Controls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls   Motion Controls Empty

Back to top Go down

Motion Controls
Page 1 of 1