This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should I Get an iPod Touch!

Go down 
+2
*LuvinFuu*
Kendo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Should I Get an iPod Touch! Empty
PostSubject: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 pm

I like music, I like games, and I like computers. Should I get one?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Kendo wrote:
I like music, I like games, and I like computers. Should I get one?
Sure, why not
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 pm

I would get one. It's the best portable multimedia device on the market right now (other than certain phones).
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Hmm... indeed... I shall get one... 64GB model here I COME!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah I've got one and here's a little summary:

Interface, well the touch screen is very responsive & sensitive and the whole menus are in a very good layout really suitable for the touch screen.

Games, at best they are around psp standard but overall they are sort of like flash games or crap ds games. The graphic capabilities are pretty decent though.

Music, well there's a good interface for music but you need to use Itunes to transfer music and stuff. The sound quality's alright but funnily enough, not amazing. I mean it does the job and does it well but it's not spectacular and it's quite a disappointment that it's not better than it is because you pay quite a lot for the system!

Design, it's sleek and light-weight and it looks sexy. Just get screen protectors in case. It's also pretty durable. I mean, it can take a beating and still look good.

Multimedia & apps, bluetooth, access to internet (fully working with youtube and everything), access to appstore, videos, etc
There's almost limited possibilities. The app store is vast and the prices are great. There's everything from gta-style games to xbox live friends contact to ghost radars, etc

Overall:
Great system. I own the 32gb 3rd gen model. Do I think it was worth just over £200? Yeah but it's not perfect, eg: the battery life lasts a maximum of 3 hours on a fully 3D game on medium backlight (but up to around 38 hours of music listening with the headphones in and the screen off for the most part).
The sound quality is good but only a bit better than average which is a shame.
But those are my only complaints really.... the Ipod Touch is awesome. But for gaming, the psp will always be the best handheld (IMO).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:50 pm

YESYESYESYEYEYEYSDUKJFDHFEDJKHDNFKSDEF
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:54 pm

RagnathePhunkGamer wrote:
YESYESYESYEYEYEYSDUKJFDHFEDJKHDNFKSDEF
................ I am starting to question your sanity. XD
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Definitely. I have the 64GB model and i absolutely love it. It does everything that i want it to do and has yet to fail me.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:34 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Definitely. I have the 64GB model and i absolutely love it. It does everything that i want it to do and has yet to fail me.
It sounds amazing, then the Zune HD sounds amazing as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Get an iPod Touch!   Should I Get an iPod Touch! Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I Get an iPod Touch!
Page 1 of 1