This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Risen is coming in Early 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

Risen is coming in Early 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Risen is coming in Early 2010   Risen is coming in Early 2010 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:19 pm

From IGN

January 15, 2010 - The folks over at Deep Silver slipped IGN the news today that it will be publishing Risen, a massive open-world role-playing game, in North America on Xbox 360. The game is already available here on PC, which IGN found to be quite good. The leap to Xbox 360 in North America will be quick with the console version due out in February.

Risen joins the ranks of Mass Effect 2 and Divinity II: Ego Draconis as epic RPGs to come out of the gate for Xbox 360 in early 2010. This one features over 60 hours of gameplay in a medieval fantasy setting. Players will naturally make decisions, battle nasty creatures, and venture throughout the "forbidden isle."

The game is being adapted for Xbox 360, including a reworking of the controls, so expect some impressions on how well the conversion goes just as soon as we here at IGN can get our hands on it. Until then, be sure to read our review of the PC version for more details.

It got an 8.6 from ign. It might be a great game. Underrated too.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Risen is coming in Early 2010   Risen is coming in Early 2010 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:31 pm

The European version sucks. Glitch and Bugs everywhere. They delayed the American version cuz of that. I didn't buy it if, but if i did i would want a refound for the game.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Risen is coming in Early 2010   Risen is coming in Early 2010 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Maybe the american version will be better.
If so I may order the US version online Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Risen is coming in Early 2010   Risen is coming in Early 2010 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 pm

i dont know 'bout risen.... although it seems okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risen is coming in Early 2010   Risen is coming in Early 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Risen is coming in Early 2010
Page 1 of 1