This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!

Go down 
+3
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
spartan225
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 am

Hey does anyone have a link to printable maps for the feathers and glyphs on assassins creed 2 because im having a hard time finding them.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 am

Im having a bit of trouble with the feathers, well a big one Razz

I have 99/100 Feathers and have no idea where to look for the next one.

Got any tips for me to find it?

Last edited by Blixtstorm on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 am

i never collect feathers.The only thing i "Collect" in games are the Skulls in Halo.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:11 pm

I never do that.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 pm

I only have 16 feathers! LOL......Im more intrested in finding the God statues and Glyphs....
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm

In the pause menu, go to "DNA", then scroll left to feathers, in the feathers menu it will tell you how many you have in each city. If you click on each city, it tells you how many for each district.
Find the district that you are missing a feather. It helps narrow it down a lot.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm

ghost23 wrote:
In the pause menu, go to "DNA", then scroll left to feathers, in the feathers menu it will tell you how many you have in each city. If you click on each city, it tells you how many for each district.
Find the district that you are missing a feather. It helps narrow it down a lot.

Thanks Smile I hope it will help Smile
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

And it did, now im just having trouble with the "Show your colours" with the Auditore cape... I've been to every city with it and massacre some guards... Still nothing..
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

And it did, now im just having trouble with the "Show your colours" with the Auditore cape... I've been to every city with it and massacre some guards... Still nothing..

You need to wear it in the Mountains as well.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 am

ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Thanks again Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Thanks again Razz

No problem. If you have any other problems just hit me up because I am an absolute addict of AC2.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:15 am

I got another, to sweep a person of their feet with a long weapon how do you do it?

I know how to get the weapon but how do you get it to sweep them?

And is their a way to replay a sequence, because i want to fly again.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
I got another, to sweep a person of their feet with a long weapon how do you do it?

I know how to get the weapon but how do you get it to sweep them?

And is their a way to replay a sequence, because i want to fly again.

you need to learn the weapon sweep ability in the training ground in the Villa. To do the actual sweep, i recommend going to St Marks Basilica in Venice where there are a tonne of guards.

No there is no way to replay the sequence, you will just have to start a new game. However there will be a flying machine in the new DLC (Bonfire of the Vanities), however its unknown whether you can get the achievement through the DLC.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

WTF is this? I made a similar post to this one before and it got no responses but then this guy makes one and look at all the respones it has already! I think you guys just hate me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:25 am

spartan225 wrote:
WTF is this? I made a similar post to this one before and it got no responses but then this guy makes one and look at all the respones it has already! I think you guys just hate me sometimes.

Lol,well if you stopped getting pissed off over everything then maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Hey does anyone have a link to printable maps for the feathers and glyphs on assassins creed 2 because im having a hard time finding them.

I've fixed your topic as its the AC2 help topic.

And i do have some links to some maps and helps to get glyphs and feathers.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-ii-feathers-and-treasure-chests-guide/a-20091118131317820094

That site covers up all collectibles and other stuff.

(To answer why you didnt get a response on it is probably since you posted it in the game section.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

I've fixed your topic as its the AC2 help topic.

And i do have some links to some maps and helps to get glyphs and feathers.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-ii-feathers-and-treasure-chests-guide/a-20091118131317820094

That site covers up all collectibles and other stuff.

(To answer why you didnt get a response on it is probably since you posted it in the game section.)

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!   Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 2 Help Topic!
Page 1 of 1