This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?

Go down 
+5
santosj95
Noel
Arbiteris
daveMastaKill
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? Empty
PostSubject: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:59 pm

i play rts on my pc.and some rts are awesome.but im asking for those people who havent played rtses on a console.is it really good? because im thinking of buying it
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Halo Wars is the best RTS made for a console. The need of a keyboard and mouse are minimal really, and everything is intuitive (you will not be lost on menus like on some RTS ports for consoles).

Ensemble like always did a amazing job and you should really buy this game for its the last game made by this company.

The only problem i found with the game is that is kinda short and also there is no Convenant side story either.

Either way it has a a solid multiplayer that can give you more replay availability if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:23 pm

BUY THIS GAME!!!!Best RTS on a console.It has wonderful cutscenes and a great story.Both factions are interesting and have a wide unit selection.

BUY THIS GAME!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
BUY THIS GAME!!!!Best RTS on a console.It has wonderful cutscenes and a great story.Both factions are interesting and have a wide unit selection.

BUY THIS GAME!!
hmm wow.i will try the demo later.i think it looks good but can you play as the flood? or is it just the humans and the covenants?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:42 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

BUY THIS GAME!!
hmm wow.i will try the demo later.i think it looks good but can you play as the flood? or is it just the humans and the covenants?

In single player you play only has the UNSC against the Convenent and the Flood.
In MP you play has the UNSC and Convenent.
You can't play has the Flood or the Forerunners in MP (it would be unbalanced)
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Buy it. Its awesome
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 pm

If you are used to complex PC RTS, then, in my opinion, you will find it underwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

BUY THIS GAME!!

In single player you play only has the UNSC against the Convenent and the Flood.
In MP you play has the UNSC and Convenent.
You can't play has the Flood or the Forerunners in MP (it would be unbalanced)

ok thanks for the infromation
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm

I'm not into console rts's but yeah download the demo, you may like it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Definitely worth getting. It fits into the Halo Universe so well. Also its really fun.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Good game if you enjoy RTS.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Good Game
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?   Is Halo Wars Worth Getting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Halo Wars Worth Getting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: