This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft should do this

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
Stoney
Noel
daveMastaKill
InferiorPortStation3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
InferiorPortStation3

Microsoft should do this Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:50 pm

As we all know the game yakuza 3 is getting localized on ps3 for western audiances and the game has been getting rave reviews in Japan after being out for a while. Nearly every review site has this game down as a next gen Shenmue which is my all time favourite game. Yakuza 3 has an 83 score on metacritic and who knows what those same reviewers would have scored it if the game would have been in english and with Yakuza 4 already in production and sure to eclipse number 3 in every possible way, microsoft needs to do something.

Now obviously we will never see this game on our beloved 360's but microsoft should go one better...make a deal with sega to bring an actual next gen shemnue remake exclusive to the 360. Ithink this would kick ass as well as help the 360 in the console wars as I dont know anyone that has played shenmue and not liked it.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Nah all the good PS3 supposed exclusives are already on 360 (Metal Gear Solid, L.A. Noire, Final Fantasy, TEKKEN, etc, etc, etc,)
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm

I want yakuza 4!!!!!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Well then buy it for the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I want Shenmue 3!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
InferiorPortStation3

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Nah all the good PS3 supposed exclusives are already on 360 (Metal Gear Solid, L.A. Noire, Final Fantasy, TEKKEN, etc, etc, etc,)

That might be partially true, but if your talking about metal gear rising that will be nothing like metal gear solid, it wll be more action than stealth with faggy raiden as main character and nothing has been confirmed about la noir on the 360. I so want a shenmue game on the 360 but I dont know if I can justify purchasing a ps3 just for that and a handfull of other games
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 pm

InferiorPortStation3 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

That might be partially true, but if your talking about metal gear rising that will be nothing like metal gear solid, it wll be more action than stealth with faggy raiden as main character and nothing has been confirmed about la noir on the 360. I so want a shenmue game on the 360 but I dont know if I can justify purchasing a ps3 just for that and a handfull of other games

Oh now your a good one....
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:43 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:

Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
InferiorPortStation3

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral

I think he wants to have sex with you Microsoft should do this Affraid

Last edited by daveMastaKill on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral

Oh no need to be mate....I was just thinking out loud Wink
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:48 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral

No
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:49 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral

No

Hhahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm

As we all know the game yakuza 3 is getting localized on ps3 for western audiances and the game has been getting rave reviews in Japan after being out for a while. Nearly every review site has this game down as a next gen Shenmue which is my all time favourite game. Yakuza 3 has an 83 score on metacritic and who knows what those same reviewers would have scored it if the game would have been in english and with Yakuza 4 already in production and sure to eclipse number 3 in every possible way, microsoft needs to do something.

Now obviously we will never see this game on our beloved 360's but microsoft should go one better...make a deal with sega to bring an actual next gen shemnue remake exclusive to the 360. Ithink this would kick ass as well as help the 360 in the console wars as I dont know anyone that has played shenmue and not liked it.

Yakuza?
Meh, heard of this game?
Microsoft should do this Saints10

If ps3 owners get bored of that, they can turn to Yakuza.
If we get bored of it, we can turn to this:
Microsoft should do this Boxart10

One game on ps3 does not = one game more than us. Keep in mind 360 had a year on the market before ps3 meaning everytime ps3 gets a new game, it's not got one more game than us because we had games that came out a while back to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:16 pm

I want Valkyria Chronicles 3 to come to 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

I agree. He's pretty good at it.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:13 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral
Can someone tell me why this guy is banned? holy shit im getting tired of this bull
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:48 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Well then buy it for the PS3.
Dont have one.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral
Can someone tell me why this guy is banned? holy shit im getting tired of this bull

Because he's an obvious troll.ive seen people complaininng about him.Im tired of you people complaining about banning...
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral

Because he's an obvious troll.ive seen people complaininng about him.Im tired of you people complaining about banning...
how is he a troll?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Im sorry? Neutral

how is he a troll?

Go ask other people.I didnt ban him.But I saw other people complaining about his posts.And judging by his post,i wouldnt be surpised if he was a troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should do this   Microsoft should do this Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft should do this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: