This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!

Go down 
+6
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
Zinjesta
ghost23
3DO was too cheap for me
Kendo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! Empty
PostSubject: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Doctor doctor, give me the news, you have to look at the possibilities and what Sony has done wrong and go to room 101 for a history lesson. No PS2 backwards compatibility for the PS3. Project Natal you say is more complex, but at the same time is simple to use and that will drive its innovation. Also about the wireless adapter thing, wifi in my house works like shit, unless its in my sister's room. Trust me I know. I have tried to use the PS3 with wifi, it always disconnects. For you, you most likely have parents/guardians who work, so you can afford it. Besides you pay for the better experience and extra features. Such as the Zune Marketplace, the party/cross-game chat, some free stuff you get such as Joy Ride. I think you listen to Truth too much. Not to be rude. But... also most people most likely will not use wireless anyway because most of us use ethernet. PS the Virtual Arcade is free for Xbox Live, which you only pay for Live to get. Most people love paying for the better srvice, because when you pay for Live, you spent $50 for the next 365 days. Which is an awesome deal I think. Also PSN is coming with a Premium subscription service rumors say. Watch the video first guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 am

Can you PLEASE stop making worthless videos about youtube, everytime someone makes a response to this forum. PLEASE! This is spamming(at least in my mind), if we wanted to look, we could do it ourselves, you don't have to be our Delivery Boy.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 am

3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
Can you PLEASE stop making worthless videos about youtube, everytime someone makes a response to this forum. PLEASE! This is spamming(at least in my mind), if we wanted to look, we could do it ourselves, you don't have to be our Delivery Boy.
This is not my video. What I am doing is informing you guys about this. Not spamming. Sorry if it seems like this. Most of the time I reply within your posts. A lot of people bring videos here.
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 am

Kendo wrote:
This is not my video. What I am doing is informing you guys about this. Not spamming. Sorry if it seems like this. Most of the time I reply within your posts. A lot of people bring videos here.

But you do it about as much as everyone else combined. Just stop telling us when someone makes a video about this place, I see 10-20 each day.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 am

Kendo wrote:

But you do it about as much as everyone else combined. Just stop telling us when someone makes a video about this place, I see 10-20 each day.
Ok. Now to go post some more.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 am

Kendo wrote:

You're over exaggerating. I think kendo's fine with the Console War videos he posts. He just trying to help us finding these videos. If you have already seen the videos, just ignore the thread, simple as that. Its also a good place to discuss the videos if you wish to.
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 am

ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

You're over exaggerating. I think kendo's fine with the Console War videos he posts. He just trying to help us finding these videos. If you have already seen the videos, just ignore the thread, simple as that. Its also a good place to discuss the videos if you wish to.

No I'm not exaggerating, all you have to do is search some thing Xbox 360 Republic and you get a video making fun of it. And also I pretty much agree with what said in the video, but hey its my opinion. I own both I have both XBL Gold and PSN, I know what each console does, and how bad the fanboys are for each side.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 am

ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

No I'm not exaggerating, all you have to do is search some thing Xbox 360 Republic and you get a video making fun of it. And also I pretty much agree with what said in the video, but hey its my opinion. I own both I have both XBL Gold and PSN, I know what each console does, and how bad the fanboys are for each side.

lol, if u agree with those vids, why are you posting here, doesn't that sort of make you a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Zinjesta

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:03 am

ghost23 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

lol, if u agree with those vids, why are you posting here, doesn't that sort of make you a hypocrite.

Lol wow fail, i like the 360 better but i dont hate the ps3 i respect it, i can post here? dude im probably gonna get banned but im not trying to be offensive or anything but if u say that then that just means u get owned by the ps3 fan fags and run here, now im not being offensive im just saying with ur logic, so its not hypocritical to be fair with the consoles...
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 am

ghost23 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

I'm on PSU, XBR, and the Wii Network using different names. And personally this site has a bit more fanboyisn than the others. Again my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:16 am

ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 am

ghost23 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

I'm on PSU, XBR, and the Wii Network using different names. And personally this site has a bit more fanboyisn than the others. Again my opinion.
And your point?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 am

Zinjesta wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Lol wow fail, i like the 360 better but i dont hate the ps3 i respect it, i can post here? dude im probably gonna get banned but im not trying to be offensive or anything but if u say that then that just means u get owned by the ps3 fan fags and run here, now im not being offensive im just saying with ur logic, so its not hypocritical to be fair with the consoles...

Have you watched any of those videos. People like that say the this site is full of Microsoft brainwashed XBots and that we are all sensitive fucking retards for banning people. If you are agreeing with those comments and are posting on this forum, doesn't that mean that you are saying you are a brainwashed xbot? So yes, in that perspective, it is hypocritical to be posting on this forum and agreeing with DrPravenz.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 am

I spend exactly 0% of my day reading posts on PS3fantard forums. In fact the only time I see retarded PS3 fanboy propaganda is when it's posted here to either be laughed at or as some pathetic PS3fantard's attempt to troll. Yet, it seems, PS3fantards can't stop themselves from reading our posts and making idiotic videos about it. They truly are the worst fanboys to gather on the internet since Al Gore invented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 am

Too easy??? Then why the fuck did you made this video. A little butthurt ehh.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Nice comment response thing, Kendo. Wink You owned him!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Nice comment response thing, Kendo. Wink You owned him!
I did. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm

TBH,i am getting tired of these "OMG,SOME HATES US" vids.I mean,i honestly dont give a crap if someone hates us.Do we really need to know?no,we dont.Anyways,i dont know if other people really care about these vids but i certainly dont.I know many people on youtube who hate us and insult us but do I make a thread telling everyone here about it?nope.

Anyways,great response to that troll kendo.An happy Birthday Razz

PS Sorry if im sounding harsh but im just giving my oppinion
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:22 pm

that guy is livin in denial thinking live only has party chat -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!   DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video! Empty

Back to top Go down

DrPravenz Returns! With a Trying to Own Us Video!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: