This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?

Go down 
+11
sharingan dad
XboxPlzFixME
DemonWolf
Aero250
Leinhart007
buddhapride69
gigabite7
GeneralMLD
arnt god of war
lightlamp
Arbiteris
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? Empty
PostSubject: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm

I was watching all the E3 conferences and looked at the comments.PS3 fanboys were swarming all of the vids.I thought MS took this year(and im not saying this because i like 360 best).I loved how they didnt talk about there sales.I was watching Sony talking about there ps2 and ps3 sales and i thoguht to my self like wtf,this is boring.People shouldnt have to go to a VIDEO GAME conference listening about how much the console is selling.i mean really,i would much rather go to a conference thats more entertaining.The Microsoft conference was so much more fun watching.They actually made it look good.I was very pleased with the Xbox exclusives coming up.Anyways this is just my oppinion.If you liked the other conferences more i respect that.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Microsoft's was defiantly the best overall they showed more games and some great announcements
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 pm

ms won most definetly
sony= hey tired of your old controller dildo heres a new one please insert into rectum for more pleasure buy 2 Laughing
but ya natal looked cool but how will walking work thats the thing i always have trouble with when i imagine designigning a console that doesnt require a traditional controller
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Natal blew me away. the idea of voice/face recognition and going throught the menus with the swipe of my hand got me interested
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm

yea,natal does look cool.im not so sure about the milo thing.i would rather talk to a REAL person instead of a fake one.the only bad thing about the MS conference was that 3/4 of the conference were multiplatform,not exclusives.am i the only one excited about supreme commander 2?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm

hey MLD,is ur avatar a ghost from Starcraft?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 pm

yes it is.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Cool.Im a big starcraft fan.I always like the protoss and zeratul(u could probally predict that seeing as my youtube user is zeratul1356).Starcraft 2 is taking sooo long to come out
Back to top Go down
gigabite7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gigabite7

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:34 am

Arbiteris wrote:
yea,natal does look cool.im not so sure about the milo thing.i would rather talk to a REAL person instead of a fake one.the only bad thing about the MS conference was that 3/4 of the conference were multiplatform,not exclusives.am i the only one excited about supreme commander 2?
the game that where showed where actualy a suprise. since sony cant keep a secret to save there familys life(yep there that bad)
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:35 am

i reckon bungie had the best in my opinion odst was awsome but when they announced reach i almost died
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Leinhart007
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Leinhart007

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 am

Ms..because of forza3,natal,splinter cell and alan wake.
Back to top Go down
Aero250
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Aero250

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 am

Forza 3 > anything Sony showed.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, I think the psp lineup is spectacular for psp and the ps3s lineup is pretty good overall but E3 wasn't very good for Sony and they must've been hanging themselves after Project Natal was presented and they only presented that wand thing! xD

THIS YEAR:
Microsoft>Sony>Nintendo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm

should i buy a ps3 wand thing or an awesome full motion device(project natal).hmmmmmmm,this is a hard decision.........not!project Natal FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
should i buy a ps3 wand thing or an awesome full motion device(project natal).hmmmmmmm,this is a hard decision.........not!project Natal FTW!!!!
its not a wand its a glowing dildo lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
its not a wand its a glowing dildo lol! lol!

lol
Back to top Go down
XboxPlzFixME

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:40 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Natal blew me away. the idea of voice/face recognition and going throught the menus with the swipe of my hand got me interested

LOL...
Back to top Go down
sharingan dad
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 am

microsoft less talk more games great show
Back to top Go down
transformer809
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
transformer809

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 am

Microsoft Won....
Back to top Go down
hib360
Seaman Recruit
hib360

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:57 pm

im not sold on natal but all the games looked great
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Obviously Microsoft, because Sony had a good one, but rarely was there an exciting announcement, and if there was it usually became unexciting (Final Fantasy 14). Nintendo... well they had a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
True, that is partially what made me research more on Natal but 75% of why i did it is because of what ps3 fanboys say about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?   Which E3 conference was the best this year and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which E3 conference was the best this year and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: