This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TREY BROTHERHOOD

Go down 
+5
djsonic99
Captain Emp
Kendo
WAS
blurredpixels
9 posters
AuthorMessage
blurredpixels

blurredpixels

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Tell us what you think of the scum know as the 'trey' brotherhood. They support a lacking console and is run by the YT user 'ELPRESADOR' and has member such as the idiot 'TRUTHSETTINGYOUFREE'.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ALL HATE WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theblurredpixels
WAS
Seaman
Seaman

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm

dude the trey brotherhood is dead and elpresador is a charicter, i used to think elpresador was seriouse but its just an act.

and truthsettingufree isnt a member, the only people that are in the trey brotherhood are Elpresador, 7thLevl, thetruthnow37 and elpresadors drones
Back to top Go down
blurredpixels

blurredpixels

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 pm

I know elpresador is a joke but a lot of them aren't. truth isn't the brotherhood but he is a sony fanboy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theblurredpixels
WAS
Seaman
Seaman

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm

thetruthsettingufree is the worst sony fanboy ever. he hates microsoft yet he uses windows LOL,
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 pm

The Trey Brotherhood are a joke in this war I think. They whine and cry about every little thing, then when something happens to them that is good (like Killzone 2) they say "This is the end of the 360", but then it falls flat on their face, and they are in denial.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:06 pm

blurredpixels wrote:
Tell us what you think of the scum know as the 'trey' brotherhood. They support a lacking console and is run by the YT user 'ELPRESADOR' and has member such as the idiot 'TRUTHSETTINGYOUFREE'.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ALL HATE WELCOME!

The Trey Brotherhood are :

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

like my innovation?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm

DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
blurredpixels wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ALL HATE WELCOME!

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

like my innovation?
Innovation does keep the industry together, any industry in fact. Except the Trey Brotherhood would not know that but still...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

the trey brotherhood is dead. just like their Japanese God Sony.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 pm

HEY HEY.....I wanna join the TREY!!! PLEASE!!! I wanna be cool!!!............meh bunch of middle aged wiggers!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm

I think everyones opinion on the Trey brotherhood is the same. They are a bunch of 30 year old men who probably have never been laid and have nothing better to do with their lives. They probably all have shit jobs and saved half their life to buy their PS3 and dont have enough money to buy exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I think everyones opinion on the Trey brotherhood is the same. They are a bunch of 30 year old men who probably have never been laid and have nothing better to do with their lives. They probably all have shit jobs and saved half their life to buy their PS3 and dont have enough money to buy exclusives.
And their all going through mid life crysis.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

TREY BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREY BROTHERHOOD   TREY BROTHERHOOD EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
blurredpixels wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ALL HATE WELCOME!

Really
Enthusiastic
Typical
Anal
Raping
Dick
Suckers

like my innovation?
lol I think I took it too far xD