This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo reach HD pictures not scans

Go down 
+8
Arbiteris
Stoney
Lt Xplosi
M3A7L04F
Master_Chief
ghost23
343_Guilty_Spark
day walker
12 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Halo reach HD pictures not scans Empty
PostSubject: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 am

Link to EB Games website not even done yet and it looks b-e utifal

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_01_l

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_02_l

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_03_l

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_04_l

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_05_l

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_06_l

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_07_l

Halo reach HD pictures not scans 149459_screenshot_08_l

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add the pictures)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 am

Looks great even with the placeholder textures. I can't wait to see the final build of the game and all the finalized special effects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 am

Nice, I went into my local EB today and they still dont have the magazine for sale.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 am

ghost23 wrote:
Nice, I went into my local EB today and they still dont have the magazine for sale.
really i got mine yesterday the 19th so it should be look in target and coles and mag shops for it, great read, or tomorrow you could by the edge mag and the GI
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:53 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Looks great even with the placeholder textures. I can't wait to see the final build of the game and all the finalized special effects.
I agree. Plus we get to play the MP beta in May. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 am

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I can't wait to play the Beta, but we can't forget that it's just a multi-player beta. The MP never looks as good as the single player Halo campaigns. Will the beta look amazing? Yes. Will single player Halo Reach look amazingly better than the MP. You're damn right it will.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I can't wait to play the Beta, but we can't forget that it's just a multi-player beta. The MP never looks as good as the single player Halo campaigns. Will the beta look amazing? Yes. Will single player Halo Reach look amazingly better than the MP. You're damn right it will.
Very true.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:49 am

*orgasm*
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:35 pm

this is cool we get alot of intel bout the game before the beta makes me looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Im a little disappointed by the visuals.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 pm

How come the graphics are so flat looking?oh well,its a year away.Im usre itll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
How come the graphics are so flat looking?oh well,its a year away.Im usre itll be awesome.

the graphics are place holders, bungie will fix them all or most by E3 or the release date, that and the demo GI got was most probably an old build
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Im a little disappointed by the visuals.... Sad
bungie already said those screens were taking before thanks giving...and its not even in pre alpha yet it already looks good
im too lazy to provide the link
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Am I the only person who's not disappointed by these screenshots?? I don't see anything wrong with the visuals as it is!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

I saw a post that said Bungie said the screens were PRE-ALPHA!!!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Am I the only person who's not disappointed by these screenshots?? I don't see anything wrong with the visuals as it is!

I think they look great too, but there's plenty of room for improvement as well. Bungie has said they have improved the game greatly since these screens were shot. I can't wait to see what the game looks like know since these pics are from before thanksgiving. The only reason these pics are out is becuase Bungie used an old but stable pre-alpha version of the game to demo to the magazines.

What that means is it's full of placeholder textures and unfinished environments and character models. They wanted to show a version of the game that was silky smooth and fully playable. Right now the games probably look a ton better, but until they work out all the performance issues from adding in all the high quality stuff it probably isn't demo worthy right now.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 pm

I think they look great.I cant amagine how awesome these graphics will look when the game is complete.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Wow. The graphics are amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach HD pictures not scans   Halo reach HD pictures not scans Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo reach HD pictures not scans
Page 1 of 1