This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect Question :D

Go down 
+2
Stoney
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Mass Effect Question  :D Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Hey guys, well here's the thing. I bought Mass Effect a while back and never got far in it, to be honest I kinda lost interest because I'm not an rpg or sci-fi fan and so the two combined kinda didn't appeal to me. But the thing is, a lot of people keep saying how amazing it is soooo basically I'm asking, is it worth setting games like Fable II, Gears Of War, Prototype, RE5 and MW2 aside for now to try and complete Mass Effect 1? I dunno, does it get better later on? Is it really worth continuing? If so can you give some reasons why too? Razz Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:56 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Hey guys, well here's the thing. I bought Mass Effect a while back and never got far in it, to be honest I kinda lost interest because I'm not an rpg or sci-fi fan and so the two combined kinda didn't appeal to me. But the thing is, a lot of people keep saying how amazing it is soooo basically I'm asking, is it worth setting games like Fable II, Gears Of War, Prototype, RE5 and MW2 aside for now to try and complete Mass Effect 1? I dunno, does it get better later on? Is it really worth continuing? If so can you give some reasons why too? Razz Thanks in advance!

I loved from start to finish so I had no problems there.....Im kinda doing the same as you.....Im putting FIFA 10, MW 2 and AC2 aside so I can finish my Paragon playthrough.....But yes yous should finish it....but it'll take a while, but you'll love it. I love you
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm

The story gets really amazing later on and if you want to play Mass Effect 2 its best you complete the ME1 story because as far as i know, there will be a lot of references to ME1 story.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm

what part are you in the game man? after the citadel it starts to get more interesting and the story is getting better from then
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:43 pm

The story in ME1 gets better later in the game.When events start to unfold.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Mass Effect is my favorite RPG on the 360
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 pm

ok thanks for the help guys. I won't be getting ME2 straight away. I'm gonna just play whatever games I feel like and if it's ME1, then good. Once I complete it and enjoyed it, then I'll get ME2. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
what part are you in the game man? after the citadel it starts to get more interesting and the story is getting better from then

errr after Shepherd kills this thing:
Mass Effect Question  :D M4-tho10
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 pm

The Thorian Creeper!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

errr after Shepherd kills this thing:
Mass Effect Question  :D M4-tho10

You should get into it during Planet \Virmire.Thats when i got into the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Question :D   Mass Effect Question  :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Question :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: