This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
F2sT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg Empty
PostSubject: tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg   tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 am

Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg   tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:36 am

i saw it this is gonna make the ps3 fanfags cry there gonna be like "omg activision and infinity ward favour xbox what will we do"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg   tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:26 pm

LOL cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg   tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:34 pm

id say its "unofficially" a 360 exclusive

MW2 bundle (on sale in NA, Europe, Non japan asia), 2 map packs timed exclusivity. predorders 3x the ps3 version.

MW2 is 360 territory Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg   tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Even do i own a ps3 and 360, by experience i know 360 is better by faaaaaarrrrrrr.

A friend of mines sugested that i buy mw 2 for the ps3 so we could create a clan and it took every ounce of my power to not laugh at him.

if u want best online experience for mw 2, 360 is way to go...not to mention muti plats are superior on 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg   tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg Empty

Back to top Go down

tell me that modern warfare 2 is'nt an exclusive. did you see the new xbox omg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: