This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have some question's about Mass Effect 2.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

I have some question's about Mass Effect 2. Empty
PostSubject: I have some question's about Mass Effect 2.   I have some question's about Mass Effect 2. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey guys,I have a few questions.

1:How come the Collector's edition is sold out everywhere?Ive been hearing loads of people talking about them not pre ordering the collector's edition in time.I pre ordered the Collector's edition from Ebgames around a month ago(i spent some of my chrismtas money on it).They said that they werent near depletion of collector's edition's.Im just curious why there sold out everywhere.

2:I was looking tat hat Xbox Live free pre oder bonus thing and saw the "Normandy crash ship"thing.Does it come with the Cerberus Network card?Cause ill be getting that with my Collector's edition.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: I have some question's about Mass Effect 2.   I have some question's about Mass Effect 2. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm

You're in North America right? Well most likely answer is high demand and low supply. Over here in Australia you can still buy Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition because we have a low demand for it.

Yes the Normandy Crash Ship comes with Cerebus. I didnt download it last night cause i thought it would be better just to download it through Cerebus.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: I have some question's about Mass Effect 2.   I have some question's about Mass Effect 2. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 pm

ghost23 wrote:
You're in North America right? Well most likely answer is high demand and low supply. Over here in Australia you can still buy Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition because we have a low demand for it.

Yes the Normandy Crash Ship comes with Cerebus. I didnt download it last night cause i thought it would be better just to download it through Cerebus.
yup
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I have some question's about Mass Effect 2.   I have some question's about Mass Effect 2. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some question's about Mass Effect 2.   I have some question's about Mass Effect 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have some question's about Mass Effect 2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: