This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?

Go down 
+9
Noel
seemytopicinconsolewar
Static103
Stigma
joe11
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Stoney
thejedi360
13 posters
AuthorMessage
thejedi360

hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? Empty
PostSubject: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

me & my family play our 360 more but we still like are ps3 & some of the games that are on it? what do the ppl hate the most & why the ps3 console or the ps3 fanboys
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Just the fanboys...I like my PS3....just not as much as my 360!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

I hate the fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I hatet he fanboys.I dont dislike the ps3 but i think its a failure(dead last 4 life!)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

I like ps3 definately. I prefer Xbox 360 but not by a huge amount. If I had a ps3 instead I wouldn't be disappointed as such but I would be missing out on quite a few things.
I don't necessarily hate all the fanboys either. I think everyone deserves a second chance, even if they gave a bad first impression but overall it is mainly the fanboys that make me get involved with the console war. It's just their whole know-it-all attitude backed up with nothing that just influences me into criticising or arguing with them.
Plus I just love debating though recently I've just been rather uninterested in the console war. I mean, it's the same thing said by the same person and even if I own someone, they never admit it and then they just continue the argument with the same points that I already proved irrelevant. And plus some people just get everything in the completely wrong context.
Arguments like these are stupid:

Lots of 360 games are on pc - Well I personally don't have a good pc so why should I invest in an expensive pc just to play games I can play on a £100 system!?

Ps3 has uncharted 2, killzone 2, etc - They name all of their best games and act as if ours are irrelevant or unimportant. "but teh l4d2 is just l4d1.5!!! 'tis an expanision!!!!" so I may as well just bring up the A,AA,AAA games argument thing but then they say "oh but its all down to opinion" which is just contradicting themselves because they're trying to force their opinions that UC2 is better than L4D2 or whatever, upon you and then afterwards when you bring in the opinions of critics then they change their whole perspective! It's ridiculous.

360 only has more games coz it came out a year before - lol one of the most stupidest arguments ever. Yes it's true. If it came out later it wouldn't have as many games but what difference does it make?! They have the choice to buy either, a system with quite a lot of games and a system with a lot more games. They're not gonna choose the system with less games just because it's been on a market for a year less. Rofl.

And yeah.....basically some arguments ps3 fanboys bring up are just retarded.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm

hate the ps3 faggot nerds
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 pm

PS3 Fanboys are the scum of the industry
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
PS3 Fanboys are the scum of the industry

QFT!
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:49 pm

I wouldnt say i hate coz i can't hate for some reason but i dislike the fanboys....that's why im in this forum, to make fun of them I love the ps3 & the 360 lol. Hey, we enjoy our games right ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seemytopicinconsolewar

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

i just dislike BBC and elpresador i dislike bbc cuz he dug up all that dirt on kenod n i hate elpresador cuz hes a tree hugging fag
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Fanboys. The PS3 is great and all but IMO the 360 is better.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 pm

I just hate PS3 fanboys. I have both systems but I prefer my 360 way more. I only use my PS3 for certain exclusives and as a bluray player.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

PS3 fanboys because their all trolls and most of them are just plain dumb
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I just hate PS3 fanboys. I have both systems but I prefer my 360 way more. I only use my PS3 for certain exclusives and as a bluray player.

MC speaks the truth...exactly how I look at my PS3
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

i do hate ps3 junkies they are the pure example of last place. ps3 is last place in this generation and ps3 junkies are last place at life. all i need is my xbox360....nothing else. sure there are good games on all platform but i have easy access to them via my cousins/friends house.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 pm

ps3 fantards need girlfriends
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:05 pm

I only hate the PS3 fanboys
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?   hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys? Empty

Back to top Go down

hate the ps3 or hate the fanboys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: