This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)

Go down 
+8
jaz350zREALLY
ghost23
joe11
Static103
Stoney
Arbiteris
Stigma
jaz350zAGAIN
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) Empty
PostSubject: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 pm

waiting for banhammer for no apparent reason
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 pm

UltimateGeneral is a retard, i'd be embarrassed if someone like that was on our side. And hey you made a full video dedicated to this forum, that pretty much proves you're a fanboy. It's in the rules that we don't want debates because if we let them go on then others would come and this place would be full of flame wars. Not just cause you're a fanboy, but also because you broke the rules.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

You want to be acknowledged by us or something? LOL!
Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
UltimateGeneral is a retard, i'd be embarrassed if someone like that was on our side. And hey you made a full video dedicated to this forum, that pretty much proves you're a fanboy. It's in the rules that we don't want debates because if we let them go on then others would come and this place would be full of flame wars. Not just cause you're a fanboy, but also because you broke the rules.

"There is a "one warning" policy to PS3 fanboys. Any bashing of the Xbox 360 receives a warning. Any further negative action results in the banhammer."
Straight from MLD himself. Where's my "one warning" huh?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Depends.if you dont want to be banned,explain why your here and ask that you would not be banned.

Saying "i expect to be banned"isnt going to stop mods for unbanning you.Nows your chance to say somethiong and if you blow that chance,its your own fault
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

"There is a "one warning" policy to PS3 fanboys. Any bashing of the Xbox 360 receives a warning. Any further negative action results in the banhammer."

Debates aren't allowed here. Go bitch to the mod that banned you, some are a bit power hungry. But if you hadn't broken the rules you wouldn't have been banned in the first place. And go to youtube if you want to debate, that place is flame war central.
Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Depends.if you dont want to be banned,explain why your here and ask that you would not be banned.

Saying "i expect to be banned"isnt going to stop mods for unbanning you.Nows your chance to say somethiong and if you blow that chance,its your own fault

If you looked at my channel or ANY of my videos, you'd realize that I'm not a PS3 fanboy OR troll. I defend anything that needs defending. That includes the PS3, yes, but I (as you see in this video) also defend the 360 and every other platform.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Is generalg the Mexican bloke? If so hes the biggest retard on Youtube....He made 3 vids on how in his view Uncharted 2 looks way better than Crysis!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

You dont get one.

If someone came here yelling "Trey 4 life",do you honestly think we will give them a warning?And dont test the mods by bringing up the rules,its pretty stupid saying that to someone who has control over your account.

And before you say "I wasnt yelling Trey 4 life",this is a friendly forum and debates(well,not console war ones)arent allowed.
Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

If you looked at my channel or ANY of my videos, you'd realize that I'm not a PS3 fanboy OR troll. I defend anything that needs defending. That includes the PS3, yes, but I (as you see in this video) also defend the 360 and every other platform.

"Since even healthy debates between PS3 and Xbox 360 are an invitation to flame wars, we do not reccomend talking about the PS3 and its games, unless they are being criticized."

They're not recommended but, you will get a warning.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Well,most mods didnt know that when they first banned you.If your trying to get banned,your doing a good job.Im not saying im going to ban you but i dont speak for all of the other mods.
Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Is generalg the Mexican bloke? If so hes the biggest retard on Youtube....He made 3 vids on how in his view Uncharted 2 looks way better than Crysis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

"Since even healthy debates between PS3 and Xbox 360 are an invitation to flame wars, we do not reccomend talking about the PS3 and its games, unless they are being criticized."

Doesn't say warning, doesn't say ban, looks like a treat to me, you took the bait, and got banned. And you KNEW this rule before posting? When you test someone you aren't deserving of a warning.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Hahaha,like i said.

Dont bring up the rules to the mods.Its a very stupid and dumb thing to do.
Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Hahaha,like i said.

So bringing the law to the judge is a bad thing? Are you all really that prideful that you can't accept that banning me was a mistake?
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

To be honest jaz i think you're a cool guy. I just think it was unnessesary for you come and start this little debate. I'm sure none these guys here did it or maybe it was a mistake. I got banned once when i joined this forum and made 1 post which was an introduction of myself. So it's nothing really no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I have a question.Why are you here?You already talked trash about the members and this forum.

Give me 3 good reasons why we should keep you here?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Hahaha,like i said.

So bringing the law to the judge is a bad thing? Are you all really that prideful that you can't accept that banning me was a mistake?

Its funny how you talk liek all of us mods banned you.ONLY 1 mod banned you(it wasnt me so shut up)
Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I have a question.Why are you here?You already talked trash about the members and this forum.

Well for one, I haven't done anything that is against the rules. I might not be a nice person that bakes you cookies but there's no reason to "throw me in jail"
Back to top Go down
jaz350zAGAIN
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Hahaha,like i said.

Its funny how you talk liek all of us mods banned you.ONLY 1 mod banned you(it wasnt me so shut up)

Wrong, I said that you can't admit that banning me was a mistake and that's true. You think I'm a troll and a fanboy and you're still backing up the mod that banned me (whoever that mod is).
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Well for one, I haven't done anything that is against the rules. I might not be a nice person that bakes you cookies but there's no reason to "throw me in jail"
looks like we have a smart mouth
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

You made a vid that pretty much called us all retards.Your saying thats not against the rules?Wow,maybe your not that bright.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

LMAO....so it is him...your vid was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 pm

jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
jaz350zAGAIN wrote:

Hahaha,like i said.

Wrong, I said that you can't admit that banning me was a mistake and that's true. You think I'm a troll and a fanboy and you're still backing up the mod that banned me (whoever that mod is).

Alright,when did i say you deserved to be banned?Cmon,give me the post that I said you deserved to be banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)   Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Still think I'm a fanboy? (calling out a ps3 fanboy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: