This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who does not have mass effect 2

Go down 
+8
buddhapride69
343_Guilty_Spark
Mr. Cole Drake
Noel
DemonWolf
Stoney
ghost23
joe11
12 posters
AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

who does not have mass effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 pm

it u doesn't buy it now it's amazing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:36 pm

I don't. Comes out in Australia tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

I have to wait till friday....almost there!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 pm

I don't but I've already said; i've got no cash, in trying to find a job and save up over £150 within the next few months to go to a festival (iron maiden are playing!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I don't but I've already said; i've got no cash, in trying to find a job and save up over £150 within the next few months to go to a festival (iron maiden are playing!!!!!)
I want a job. But Im young. So bull. I always wanted to go to a concert.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:47 pm

demondragondude wrote:

That's awesome. Up The Irons! \m/ I'm going to see Megadeth, Testament, and Exodus this March. It's like a dream come true.

I have to wait until payday this Friday to get Mass Effect 2. Damn electricity bill. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:02 am

I only just started the first one so I won't be getting ME2 until after I've finished ME1. I rarely buy games brand new. Unless it has Halo in the titles I wait until I can get it used so I cans ave money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:27 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I only just started the first one so I won't be getting ME2 until after I've finished ME1. I rarely buy games brand new. Unless it has Halo in the titles I wait until I can get it used so I cans ave money.

You're going to want to buy ME2 new cause of the Cerberus Network code for free DLC, otherwise you have to pay 1200 MSP.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 am

ghost23 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

You're going to want to buy ME2 new cause of the Cerberus Network code for free DLC, otherwise you have to pay 1200 MSP.

Meh, the only DLC I ever downloaded was the Johnson character for ODST, and I never used.

I only play the main story of games anyway so DLC missions don't apple to me. I skip almost all the side missions anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 am

i didnt like mass effect 1 so im not gonna get 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 am

buddhapride69 wrote:
i didnt like mass effect 1 so im not gonna get 2

You should at least give it a try. They have fixed a lot of the problems that maybe you didnt like.
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 am

i played for 4 hours straight then i exited and i thought it saved so now i gotta go through 4 hours of gameplay again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:35 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I have to wait till friday....almost there!!!!
So do I
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

i dont have it and i there is a chance i wont
even though it looks super ultra ultimate brutal awsome
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 pm

I don't. Waiting for a price drop or used. Need to spend money on other stuff right now =|
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:55 pm

I got the collectors edition on tuesday.Such an awesome game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't have the money, I used it to pre-order Bioshock 2 and Halo: Reach, I have Mass Effect 1, but don't have the interest to purchase number 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who does not have mass effect 2   who does not have mass effect 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who does not have mass effect 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: