This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the best home console of all time poll

Go down 
+3
Pein
DemonWolf
Bullyblazer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

What is the best home console of all time poll Empty
PostSubject: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 am

I voted Xbox 360 of course but lmao ps3 is beating it in votes. It's clear elpresadors army got here first Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:54 am

demondragondude wrote:
I voted Xbox 360 of course but lmao ps3 is beating it in votes. It's clear elpresadors army got here first Razz
i also voted for the ps3..i still prefer my ps3 just a bit more than the 360
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 am

My vote goes for the original Playstation
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:59 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

the same here
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:25 pm

I voted PlayStation 2. Hard choice i had to make between that and the SNES. Either way the SNES is winning so thats cool.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
My vote goes for the original Playstation

I also was pending for PlayStation cuz of my all time favorites like FF7, Tekken 3 and GT2 among others...but to see what they were and what they are now, it made change my mind.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Static103 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

the same here

What? Are you serious, i mean really? I don't say a SNES or MegaDrive but did you ever own a PSOne and a PS2? I mean if you did own those consoles you would realise that they were and still are way better and also did way better than this one, so how the hell you voted the PS3 has the BEST CONSOLE EVER? I'm sorry but i don't get it, unless both of you start playing in this gaming industry like this generation only...
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:11 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Static103 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

the same here

What? Are you serious, i mean really? I don't say a SNES or MegaDrive but did you ever own a PSOne and a PS2? I mean if you did own those consoles you would realise that they were and still are way better and also did way better than this one, so how the hell you voted the PS3 has the BEST CONSOLE EVER? I'm sorry but i don't get it, unless both of you start playing in this gaming industry like this generation only...

the only games consoles i've owned in my life was the ps2, ps3 & xbox 360. My parents wanted the best for me so they didn't allow me to own a games console at a young age till i was 12yrs of age coz they thought games were going to be a big distruction in my life. I recently owned the ps2 in 2005 because i kept improving and getting As & Bs in school. So far i've really enjoyed playing games on this generation of consoles coz i only had 1year of playing ps2 . I stopped playing games in 2006-7 then moved on to my first ever next gen console xbox 360 in 2008 and the ps3 followed 2 months after i traded in my ps2 for those consoles. I've really enjoyed this generation of coz i've had a lot of expirience in games so ya, ive never played those 1980-90s consoles in my life before. It's always been books and work for me eversince i was 3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm

I loved SNES and I see most people agree with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best home console of all time poll   What is the best home console of all time poll Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best home console of all time poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: