This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Go down 
+5
day walker
handkerchief
ghost23
Master_Chief
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 am

The retard i was arguing about mass effect 2 is back. He is with a another ps3 fantard and he is spaming pms like morons.

I said, "oh welcome back butthurt fanboy,you ready for another round of me owning your mind"?

Then he said "Fuck you,ALL EXCLUSIVE GAMES FOR 360 SUCKS SPLINTER CELL IS GONNA SUCK,HALO REACH WILL BE A FLOP,HAHAHAAAAAA HAHAAAA YOU CANT GET ENOUGH FROM SHITINESS SO I OWNED YOU!!!!!"

I got a huge facepalm and replied, "Wow I never thought you were this retarded, splinter cell is gonna suck?? Hmm you haven't played it,so you can't judge it , Halo Reach is gonna suck?? Tell me one Halo game that sucked? Also stop laughing like your jerking with your friend with a dildo. You better stick a dildo up your ass and the second one should be in your mouth"

He replied back "HAHAA YOU FAIL,YOUZ FAILLLL,HALO WARS SUCKED,HALO ODST SUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE STUPID I OWNED YOU AGAIN."

I replied back "Halo Wars was an RTS and it got good reviews and it didn't suck. Yes, it wasn't AAA but it didn't get like 6 or 5. So I destroyed your logic, ODST didn't suck, if it did, why the hell did IGN and Game Spot give it a 9?? I think you need to research, before you act like a moron".

He replied again, "PS3 WON THE CONSOLE WAR IT HAS MOST GAMES AND THE THE 3RD MESSIAH PWNS THE 3SHITTY TO DUST HAHAH."

I replied, "How did it win?? I admit I like my ps3 a bit more than the 360 and please don't call it like its a God's gift, also PS3 didn't pass the 360 in sales. How did it win?"

Then he was butthurt and replied, "B-BUT IT WON,IT REALLY WON OF THE GAMES HAHA"

I replied, "PS3 has awesome games and you need to STFU, the 360 slso has awesome games, both consoles have amazing games and you need to STFU and the 360 has more A, AA, and more AAA games, but that doesn't make the 360 better".

He replied again, "FUCK YOU PS3 HAS MORE GAMES YOU FAIL HAHA"

I had a another face palm and said, "I think you need to chill out and GTFO just before I go this is my last message: First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

After that he just said, "I HAVE TO LEAVE,I WILL OWN YOU TOMORROW I WILL GET MY FRIENDS AND MORE OF US WILL PWN YOU HAHAH".

After that I said, 'BRING IT ON SUCKA!! YOU GOT OWNED SON FOR DA SECOND TIME".

He didn't responded till now.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed grammer)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 am

sorry if its long.. i just wanted to see how pathetic the ps3 fanboys are
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
sorry if its long.. i just wanted to see how pathetic the ps3 fanboys are
We already know how pathetic they are.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am

Dude, paragraphs and sentence structure. It makes your thread a lot more appealing to read.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 am

we have kendo wars. do we now have andre wars? lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 am

Kendo Wars has a better script and story line.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 am

say to them ill get back to you when ps3 games start getting epic music with spine tingerling properties, like mass effect and halo have,
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Please capitalize the first letter of the first word of your sentences. Also please punctuate your sentences and separate your paragraphs with a line break.

I fixed this post, but please do it yourself next time. While not the highest priority online proper grammar should still be adhered to as best you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Dude, you're really good at the console war Razz
Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Dude, you're really good at the console war Razz
Keep it up.
thanks man..ill keep owning this noob over and over again..his account is rajakarnizamisyiedi.. something like that,he has two account and he trolled with the another one.i forgot his sock account
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 pm

kendo wars is aaa while Andre wars is aa
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Very Happy:D good work mate respect to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!   PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 FANTARD STRIKES AGAIN!!!
Page 1 of 1