This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?

Go down 
+3
dreadraptor85
Lt Xplosi
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? Empty
PostSubject: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Tell us about your favourite moments on Xbox 360 games; when your excitement was at it's highest!

Here are my favourite moments:

1) On Kameo: Elements Of Power when I unlocked the horse, I thought it was so impressive when there were literally hundreds of orc things swarming everywhere and I trampled them all down, it was just so exciting xD

2) On COD Modern Warfare 2, The No Russian mission just really intrigued me. Both because it's quite a shocking thing to have in a video game and because it's executed so well, the animation of the civilians is so realistic and everything was just so brutal and amazing.

3) On Halo 3, when I got used to using the Needler weapon, I was getting some crazy kills and it just rocked Razz

4) When I played GTA IV for the first time I was just overwhelmed. Funnily enough I don't really like that game, one of the only games in the series that I can't enjoy but my first impressions were "OMFG WOW!!"

5) On Oblivion I just love the beginning. I've actually not completed the game but I've poured probably around 40 hours into the game using different saves. You see, every time I get bored or stuck or whatever, I start a new game and begin with a new character and it's just always more fun xD
I'm beginning to doubt I'll ever complete it lmao but nevertheless, stuff like The Arena missions are just sooo satisfying.

6) On Mass Effect when I finally killed Saren, I was like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:08 pm

1) when i played mw2 and won 9 matches in a row!! SmileSmile
2) when i played halo and won 9 matches a row!! SmileSmile
3) when i woke up from the dream i had Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Tell us about your favourite moments on Xbox 360 games; when your excitement was at it's highest!

1) On Kameo: Elements Of Power when I unlocked the horse, I thought it was so impressive when there were literally hundreds of orc things swarming everywhere and I trampled them all down, it was just so exciting xD

2) On COD Modern Warfare 2, The No Russian mission just really intrigued me. Both because it's quite a shocking thing to have in a video game and because it's executed so well, the animation of the civilians is so realistic and everything was just so brutal and amazing.

3) On Halo 3, when I got used to using the Needler weapon, I was getting some crazy kills and it just rocked Razz

4) When I played GTA IV for the first time I was just overwhelmed. Funnily enough I don't really like that game, one of the only games in the series that I can't enjoy but my first impressions were "OMFG WOW!!"

5) On Oblivion I just love the beginning. I've actually not completed the game but I've poured probably around 40 hours into the game using different saves. You see, every time I get bored or stuck or whatever, I start a new game and begin with a new character and it's just always more fun xD
I'm beginning to doubt I'll ever complete it lmao but nevertheless, stuff like The Arena missions are just sooo satisfying.

6) On Mass Effect when I finally killed Saren, I was like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i öove the elderscrolls more than any rpg in the world i beat it 98 times on 360 and even more on the pc Very Happy(brag brag)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
1) when i played mw2 and won 9 matches in a row!! SmileSmile
2) when i played halo and won 9 matches a row!! SmileSmile
3) when i woke up from the dream i had Razz

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

i öove the elderscrolls more than any rpg in the world i beat it 98 times on 360 and even more on the pc Very Happy(brag brag)

Hehe sweet. You must be looking forward to the sequel xD
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yesh yesh - mr bison

yah i really liked the story and when i got sick of it i bought it for pc and modded it BUT! now all my sound is gone !!! SadSad
but bethesda is really ''sneaky'' i am sure it will be released this year and the only info when it will be released is the trailer they will be showing a month before release Razz
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Gears of War 2 - Stuck a grenade to a drone that was downed, jumped to the side, another Locust Drone goes to revive him and the grenade goes off killing them both. I LOLed out loud.

Left 4 Dead 2 - (Versus mode) I spawned in as the Charger, right when the 4 survivors left the dock, I charged and hit 1 dude while 2 other dudes were sent flying into the water for a double insta kill.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 pm

1. When I played Halo 3, someone had a Brute and I was in the air and I went behind him and smacked him. NINJA!!!! I have it on my File Share, download it.
2. When I played NBA Ballers The Chosen One, when I beaten Lebron James I was like
"FUCK U BITCH, I FUCKIN OWNED YA. SUCK ON DAT BITCH."
3. On that game again, when I saw Lebron James again back to back, I was like
"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Here's my top three:

3. Gears of War, using the orbital weapon.

2. Bioshock, finally being able to killa big daddy without dieing at least once.

1. Halo 3/ODST, everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:20 pm

My 3

1:Halo wars,owned 6 people online

2:Using the Brumak in Gears 2

3:Playing ODST itself.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yesh yesh - mr bison

yah i really liked the story and when i got sick of it i bought it for pc and modded it BUT! now all my sound is gone !!! SadSad
but bethesda is really ''sneaky'' i am sure it will be released this year and the only info when it will be released is the trailer they will be showing a month before release Razz

lol mr Bison? Are u referring to that dude on Street Fighter? Razz

A month before release ? XD omg talk about leaving things to the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yesh yesh - mr bison

lol mr Bison? Are u referring to that dude on Street Fighter? Razz

A month before release ? XD omg talk about leaving things to the last minute.
yeah mr bison but i hate SF
yeah and 1 month maybe is overdoing but it will problay be relesed shortly after the ads :p
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 pm

1: When i heard: "Ramirez! Defend the Burgertown!!! in Modern Warfare 2.

2: Having sex on Fable 2 always cheers me up, it always make me laught.

3: Getting 25 kills in a row and getting the nuke in Modern Warfare 2.

4: Beating champions and higher in Forza 3, when they are using leaderboard cars.

5: Any epic scene will make me shiver, for example in ME2 when the Normany SR2 is revealed. Or the last scene in the movie 300, when everyone was screaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
1: When i heard: "Ramirez! Defend the Burgertown!!! in Modern Warfare 2.

2: Having sex on Fable 2 always cheers me up, it always make me laught.

3: Getting 25 kills in a row and getting the nuke in Modern Warfare 2.

4: Beating champions and higher in Forza 3, when they are using leaderboard cars.

5: Any epic scene will make me shiver, for example in ME2 when the Normany SR2 is revealed. Or the last scene in the movie 300, when everyone was screaming.

Lmfao no.1 applies for me too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?   Your Top Xbox 360 Moments? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Top Xbox 360 Moments?
Page 1 of 1