This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?

Go down 
+10
Stoney
spartan225
Pein
gigabite07
Noelol
djsonic99
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Kendo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? Empty
PostSubject: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 pm

I prefer the Xbox 360. A couple of months ago my brother liked the PS3. I was not bothered by it. But now my brother prefers the 360 and says its better, like me. My cousin got a PS3 Slim for Christmas (he sold his Wii). He loves his PS3 Slim. He also has a 360 (Arcade model). He is on his PS3 all the time (not literally but you know what I mean). I asked him last night which is better. You know what he said. The PS3 is kinda more fun to use (media I guess), but the 360 has BETTER games. This is a massive blow to PS3 fanboys. The fact that even people within my own family prefer the 360 more. Hell even my cousin whos favorite PS3 games are Metal Gear Solid 4 and LittleBigPlanet says the 360 has better games. This is perhaps the best news ever. My little sister even who does not really like video games, always asks me if she can play Sonic Unleashed on it. I tell her yes, and she likes playing it... on the 360. My uncle who came over played Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City on the 360 (the PS3 version is not out yet). Though my mom's boyfriend likes the PS3 more, I guess that will not change. My other sister says she likes the 360 because there are more games to play on it. So even within my own family, the 360 WINS. Happy day people, HALLELUJAH! Now back to reality, that just shows how much people care for the PS3. Hell my family when we had Rock Band 2, they played that game for like hours (even my mom). Well its official. 360 is the WINNER!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Welcome everyone to Kendo Wars!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
will his family betray his trust and turn to ps3 while his back is turned
or will we discover the root of their ps3 hate? Tune in later to find out...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Lol. No seriously though. This is great news. Though my brother does not wanna join the Republic because he just plays games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Btw Kendo that's cool! My family aren't really bothered except my brother who always disagrees with me with everything prefers 360. He's a graphics whore too xD
err the majority of my friends own 360s, and only about 5 own ps3s. Actually some own both and prefer 360. What's funny though is my best two friends own ps3s and always tell me it's better than 360. When I ask why all I get is, "it has blu Ray" xD and when I ask what their fav game is they both say "ac2". Lol it's multiplat. One owns uncharted 2 and doesn't really like it surprisingly...

But yeah, it's funny how people who own ps3s suddenly act superior... But then there's the shock when you tell them 360 has more and more decent games hehe
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Kendo wrote:
Lol. No seriously though. This is great news. Though my brother does not wanna join the Republic because he just plays games.

Oh thank god your brother isnt joining,two of you would drive me craz.....ummm....i mean,I would love it if your brother joined. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:10 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Btw Kendo that's cool! My family aren't really bothered except my brother who always disagrees with me with everything prefers 360. He's a graphics whore too xD
err the majority of my friends own 360s, and only about 5 own ps3s. Actually some own both and prefer 360. What's funny though is my best two friends own ps3s and always tell me it's better than 360. When I ask why all I get is, "it has blu Ray" xD and when I ask what their fav game is they both say "ac2". Lol it's multiplat. One owns uncharted 2 and doesn't really like it surprisingly...

But yeah, it's funny how people who own ps3s suddenly act superior... But then there's the shock when you tell them 360 has more and more decent games hehe
Lol. My mom's boyfriend says the same thing, he says it has Bluray which equals better graphics. Lol. Most of the games he owns are multiplats though. He liked one game Farcry 2 (multiplat), I played it and I thought it was not that good. I have played both, I know that only 2 games for me personally are must buys, other than that I dont care. I can play the Xbox 360, get the better experience and I win either way. but your story about those people are kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Oh thank god your brother isnt joining,two of you would drive me craz.....ummm....i mean,I would love it if your brother joined. Razz
Lol. Im not offended, my brother is very different from me though. We are both different people. In fact we are so different if you talked to him online and did not look at him you would see how different he was, it kinda makes you think we are not brothers. XD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Lol. Im not offended, my brother is very different from me though. We are both different people. In fact we are so different if you talked to him online and did not look at him you would see how different he was, it kinda makes you think we are not brothers. XD

I was just kidding man.I have no problem with you.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

I was just kidding man.I have no problem with you.
I know this. Just doing what you did last time. Lol. Anyway some guy made a reply to a comment I made. The guys name is Prygst.

My comment on the video was: I am not worried. As a member of the Xbox Republic I have to say its not too big of a deal to us. Does the PS3 and PC versions get exclusive content? No. I smell Agent coming to our system soon. Lol.

Prygst: @Inukendo101

WOW. Your one of GeneralMLD's Xbots. Dude why do you even like that guy. He says PS3 lost cause of Mass Effect 2 when everyone knows BioWare games are better on Pc. That guy has no logic at all. He claims he's joking but he's going to far and he's getting people like you to do the unlogical crap he does.

Me: Lol. XBOT! His logic is he knows the PC version is superior, but he knows most people do not have high end gaming PCs, so while we can play inferior versions the PS3 cannot play inferior version of Mass Effect 2. How is his logic flawed. I listen to it and I say it makes sense. He knew that MAG would get A reviews, and he knew that the 256 player thing would be a gimmick. He was right. He usually is right.

I think I won, cannot wait until he replies again.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Will Kendos family continue to play the 360 or will they be converted to PS3 in a complex web of betrayal and deceit? Will Kendo and his brother continue to be different people? Or will Kendos brother surprise him and join the Xbox Republic? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Kendo Wars.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Will Kendos family continue to play the 360 or will they be converted to PS3 in a complex web of betrayal and deceit? Will Kendo and his brother continue to be different people? Or will Kendos brother surprise him and join the Xbox Republic? Stay tuned for the next episode of Kendo Wars.

OMG!!!Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Lol. Who KNOWS. I really should put a sign that says Kendo Wars for my next post. Lol.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Kendo wrote:
Lol. Who KNOWS. I really should put a sign that says Kendo Wars for my next post. Lol.

screw that make some kendo wars videos
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:15 pm

djsonic99 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

screw that make some kendo wars videos
I agree. You have to think big now Kendo and promote your show.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Will Kendos family continue to play the 360 or will they be converted to PS3 in a complex web of betrayal and deceit? Will Kendo and his brother continue to be different people? Or will Kendos brother surprise him and join the Xbox Republic? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Kendo Wars.
OMG A NEW EPISODE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
if three dog was voiceing that statement. it would make that epic
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 am

lol my father is a big sony fan,he is not a fanboy at all,he hated the 360 with me alot xD but when i bought the 360,he said its ok if you have both consoles,but he likes the ps3 still,i cant belive he beated uncharted 2 on crushing O_O he helped me get the platinum
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Can we please stop with this kendo wars crap because its getting kinda annoying now, it was funny when it started but its not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 pm

spartan225 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Can we please stop with this kendo wars crap because its getting kinda annoying now, it was funny when it started but its not anymore.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

I think some people need to chill out and stop being so anal.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
i agree with master chief it's just a joke and kendo wars gets better every time
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Well its gets boring after a while.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

lol yeah! It's funny xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Lol. My mom's boyfriend says the same thing, he says it has Bluray which equals better graphics. Lol. Most of the games he owns are multiplats though. He liked one game Farcry 2 (multiplat), I played it and I thought it was not that good. I have played both, I know that only 2 games for me personally are must buys, other than that I dont care. I can play the Xbox 360, get the better experience and I win either way. but your story about those people are kinda funny.

Hehe yeah, loads of people just hear one thing and just spread it around without considering it xD

lol good times Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?   Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Blow to PS3 Fanboys! This comes from... MY own Family?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: